Buyer Risk and Compliance Global Quality Organization is seeking a dedicated, hardworking and highly analytical candidate to join the team as a Quality Specialist. This individual will be responsible for auditing program level defects, analyzing and reporting on defect data and trends.
The role will involve driving projects and initiatives, collating QA data and proactively providing Quality Updates to the leadership team. Key Responsibility Include:
· Research and evaluate the facts surrounding the transactions, Identify process deviations with respect to program level defects by conducting audits.
· Familiar with sampling methodologies to ensure the correct number of investigation audits are performed.
· Communicate with external customers, financial institutions via phone and/or email during the audit process. (Applicable as per the Investigation SOP). · A keen eye to identify new MO/ Fraud patterns and provide analysis on process adherence and risk involved in the processes and succinctly communicate trends and actionable solutions to QA leadership and Operational stakeholders.
· Provide training need analysis to management and training team for individuals/team/site in order to address knowledge gaps.
· Engage with global stakeholders and peers, and drive Calibration efforts across sites.
· Projects & Kaizen: Provide inputs to GPO, GFPOCs for SOP/Process/Tool improvements or changes.
· Drive projects on automation to reduce QA manual efforts and improve QA yields.
· Good process acumen to develop strategic policies to ensure to invent and simplify the process further. · Produce daily, weekly and monthly analyses and reports on defect trends and root causes, perform data-mining and analysis to support programs as well as identify new metrics and opportunities for quality improvements.
· Take proactive ownership when identifying process gaps/ defects – if the process is owned by another department take the lead in identifying, communicating and helping the owning team to resolve the gap/issue.
· Take ownership of self-development and ensure regular connect with Learning & Development teams for individual growth.
· Candidate will need to be fluent in English and Swedish.
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
· Proven track record of exceeding decision quality goals in a fraud/risk investigations role.
· Good analytical, logic and reasoning skills.
· Deep knowledge of Excel and experience in working with databases.
· Strong communication skills.
· Extensive experience as an investigator with proven track record of strong performance and leadership over the last 1 appraisal cycle.
· Prior experience of quality auditing/coaching and development.
· Understanding of respective process, Tools / SOPs
· Experience of participating in Kaizen / Process Improvements events.
· Basic knowledge of MS SharePoint / SQL to fetch the data needed for analyzing and avoid dependency.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
EMPRESA NACIONAL DEL SECTOR SERVICIOS
Instalación de aparatos completos, parte mecánica y parte eléctrica. Requisitos: - Experiencia demostrable en montaje de ascensores: instalación de aparatos completos, parte mecánica y parte eléctrica. - Dotes para relacionarse con los clientes. - Se...
Importante cliente final líder en su sector y con base en Valencia busca incorporar en su área de tecnología una figura que se responsabilice del área de Business Intelligence de la compañía, trabajando principalmente sobre el modelado de datos y la...