Amazon provides individuals or enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Amazon platform. Over 2 million sellers in 14 countries (and growing) list their products for sale on Amazon and thereby contribute to the success of Amazon. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the earth’s largest selection and lowest prices. These Sellers offer hundreds of millions of unique items, providing a broad and diverse inventory of products from Books, Electronics, Apparel, Consumables and beyond.
Our team, through a partnership with core business teams, contribute to key goals that help improve Seller/Buyer experience on Amazon. This team is made up of people like you. People who are: a) Entrepreneurial – we build solutions for Buyers and Sellers, regardless of size, b) Innovative – our problem space evolves every day due to scale, new categories, and new geographies. There is no playbook, so innovation and creativity are a must, c) Passionate – Everyone’s an owner at Amazon, and our team is no exception. We are passionate about our customers, both Sellers, and Buyers.
· Establish SOPs, process controls, recommend revisions and ensure alignment with business goals
· Build and scale system-level solutions that have metric impact; drive adoption of solutions across teams
· Perform data analysis on trends observed and recommend solutions to the product and BD teams
· Collaborate with partner teams and stakeholders across the globe to deliver on key business goals and objectives by driving consensus and building trust
· Perform high level failure (error) investigations which may be either operational or business specific in nature
· Establishes key reporting/MIS for functional area & write strong, well-structured and detail oriented reports in a clear, concise and audience-specific format
· Ability to effectively lead a small team, ensuring career coaching and strength alignment
· Drives continuous improvement and contribute to COE (Correction of Error) process by documenting any issues/RCAs/action planning in functional area and own specific action or change
· Demonstrates the ability to dive deep into a problem, performs ‘root cause analysis,’ and identifies constraints to recommend a solution
· Manage operations, perform capacity and resourcing analysis and provide staffing recommendations
· Interacts with multiple stakeholders to communicate on operations and represents data/metrics information and project reviews
The ideal candidate is/has:
· Strong aptitude and interest for operations
· Ability to map clear process flows between systems & identify up-stream & down-stream data flow/technical errors
· Ability to identify, prioritize and coordinate work streams as necessary including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
· Ability to earn trust of partner teams by understanding operational processes
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
· Results-oriented/self-directed ability to drive parallel projects in an unstructured environment.
· A fast learner who can quickly absorb the nuances and behaviors of Amazon's varied system architecture.
· Thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
· Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘root cause analysis,’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution with a desire to problem solve.
· Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations and communicate clear deliverables to stakeholders, business partners and leadership
· Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
· Technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams
· Business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English
· At least 1 year of experience in directly managing a team
· Bachelor’s degree (preferably in technical discipline) and minimum 4 years of relevant working experience including hands on ops experience, designing quality, operations’ processes and reporting governance
· Strong familiarity with databases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, and ETL Manager and ability to work with large data sets · Excellent oral/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders · Experience communicating and handling cross-functional programs including project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
· Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
· Passion for innovation, automation, and operational excellence- should show high ownership and institute process improvements wherever needed
· Can adapt well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy Ability to effectively lead a small team, ensuring career coaching and strength alignment
· Ability to write VBA macros in MS Excel aimed at automation & process improvement
· Familiarity with Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma concepts desired and certification is a plus
· Has experience in managing critical operational processes, with SLA responsibility
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
<strong>Financial Controller<br></strong><li>Importante Gestora de Fondos Inmobiliarios busca un Financial Controller</li><li>Imprescindible nivel muy alto de inglés<br><br></li><strong>About...
E.N.T.D.® - Ente Nazionale per la Trasformazione Digitale
<p><strong>Volunteer International Ambassador Role and Responsibility for Spain (<em>Residents Only</em>)</strong></p><p><br></p><p>Function:</p><p>Educate, promote, and represent...