Our team is looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Recruiter to join our Worldwide Consumer Talent Acquisition team, supporting hiring for various businesses in Spain and in Italy. The role will be based out of Madrid or Milan and this person will be responsible for partnering with senior customers and other stakeholders to hire the very best talent to our growing teams.
· Providing first-class recruiting support for internal customer groups in Italy, Spain and other EU locations as requested
· Operating as the expert in industry best practices for all functional areas of recruitment, monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for recruitment at Amazon
· Proactively sourcing, building awareness of the very best passive candidates and creating a "talent bench" for future hiring
· Providing internal resourcing consultancy service to hiring managers, including the provision of advice on all recruitment issues
· Managing the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
· Analysing and implementing process improvements
· Developing creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization, working with recruiting team colleagues to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies and with our Brand Manager on raising awareness of Amazon as a great place to build a career
· Screening, assessing and qualifying candidates against Amazon’s Leadership Principles
· Scaling sourcing methodology and tools to meet growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business
· Working to promote our culture of diversity and inclusion both internally and externally
· Significant experience of full lifecycle professional or senior hiring recruiting
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
· Strong communication skills in English is required. Proficiency in Spanish and/or Italian is a plus
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
· Self-sufficient and able to work on own initiative
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
· MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Experience of working within Retail or e-commerce (corporate, buying, planning or strategy functions) or of hiring at mid-senior level for Retail, FMCG, e-commerce, consulting or other professional services sector client
· Experience working in a matrixed international environment
· A (search) agency background is highly advantageous; we would also prefer you to have some experience gained in house, or within an RPO environment.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Últimas ofertas de Human Resources
Position<br><br>We are currently looking for an HR Assistant to join the HR team for 6 months at Madrid Head Office, giving support to the retail network of the Mediterranean Region (Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Greece, Israel &amp...
AMZN Spain Fulfillment, S.L.U.
Role Description At Amazon, we believe that every day is still day one. Today is that day for you. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven individual to join our Human Resources team as a HR Business Partner. In this role, you...