Our Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
· Scheduling interviews and phone screens
· Working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
· Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
· Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in reports
· Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
· Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
· Experience in a Recruiting Coordinator, admin or HR-related role
· Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
· Bachelor’s degree and/or equivilent work experience
· Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Please note that this role is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Últimas ofertas de Advertising
We are looking for a strong, experienced communications manager to provide communications support to our Country Manager and Business areas active in Spain. This includes coordinating all communications work in the country and line managing our...
Community manager Job Description Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with our international marketing strategies Providing engaging text and image and content for social media accounts Responding to comments and...