Amazon Business (www.amazon.com/business) is a marketplace on Amazon.com that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new business features and unique benefits that address the procurement needs of businesses.
Amazon Business has been rapidly growing in the past years and the next step in scaling Amazon Business is driving growth through customer acquisition. Our customer Registration and Verification solutions are critical to bringing more accounts to Amazon Business in a way that will delight our new customers.
Software Development Engineers (SDEs) in Customer Acquisition teams work with a wide range of teams and technologies in order to improve the usability and to increase the performance and scalability of our systems.
As an SDE in the Customer Acquisition team in Madrid, you will not only write code, but also help drive the direction of the software architecture and work proactively with other teams across Amazon on integration projects. We are looking for engineers that are eager to learn and to share their knowledge in order to develop themselves, their colleagues and their careers.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
· At least 3 years of experience building successful production software systems
· Previous Experience developing in large code bases in Java, C++ or any other OO language
· Strong analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals in system design, object-oriented design and data structures
· Proficient in English (Spanish not required)
· International experience (academic or professional) and ability to deal with teams in different timezones
· Web development experience
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations; and ability to influence your peers to implement those best practices within your team
· Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
· Master's degree / PhD in Computer Science or related field
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
SELTIME compañía española en proceso de expansión, líder en dar soluciones tecnológicas específicas a cada cliente y un trato personalizado a nuestros técnicos. Selecciona Programadores, Analistas Programadores, Analistas, Jefes de proyecto y...
SELTIME compañía española en proceso de expansión, líder en dar soluciones tecnológicas específicas a cada cliente y un trato personalizado a nuestros profesionales. Selecciona Programadores/AP´s en .Net con al menos 1-2 años de experiencia para...