Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth’s largest selection and lowest prices. Over 2 million Selling Partners in 10 countries list their products for sale on Amazon’s Marketplaces. We obsess over providing world class support to Merchants selling on Amazon.
EU authorities continue to introduce new legislations that makes it challenging for Selling Partners to comply and do business across Europe. Until now, our team has covered VAT and product compliance regulations, but as of today we add Sustainability into our journey.
This change in Sustainability landscape required Amazon to take the forefront on Selling Partners’ compliance, starting with educating them on its requirements in Europe through enabling them to pick the right solution and, ultimately, taking action in the case of non-compliance.
The person in this role will support Amazon Selling Partners on their journey to grow their businesses and sell across Europe, meeting all their sustainable compliance needs.
Shift will be: Monday to Friday from 9AM to 17PM (flexible).
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Selling Partners including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Selling Partner’s issues and questions.
· Language: Fluent in German + English
· 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact center environment would be an advantage.
· Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
· Computers & Internet savvy. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
· Process improvement awareness and experience
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
· Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
· Other EU languages such as French or Spanish would be an advantage.
· Business acumen in areas of Global e-commerce and retail
· Committed Selling Partner advocate, drive process & tool improvements
· Good data analysis skill
· Expert in Excel and other office tools
Últimas ofertas de Healthcare
CENTRO DEDICADO AL CUIDADO DE ENFERMOS MENTALES
- Vigilar y atender a los residentes, sus necesidades generales humanas y sanitarias. - Preparar y administrar los medicamentos según prescripciones facultativas, específicamente los tratamientos. - Tomar la presión sanguínea, el pulso y la...
Desde Manpower estamos seleccionando un/a Técnico/a Superior en PRL ¿Eres una persona dinámica, activa y organizada? Si te apasiona el mundo de la prevención, te estamos buscando. Funciones habituales:- Visita a cartera de clientes para gestión...