Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth’s largest selection and lowest prices. Over 2 million Selling Partners in 10 countries list their products for sale on the Amazon Marketplace. We obsess over providing world class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon.
EU authorities continue to introduce new legislation that makes it challenging for Selling Partners to comply and do business across Europe. In the last 24 months, the United Kingdom and Germany introduced legislations that held marketplaces jointly and severally liable for any unpaid VAT by Selling Partners. This change in EU VAT landscape required Amazon to take the forefront on Selling Partners compliance starting with educating them on VAT compliance requirements in Europe to enabling them pick the right VAT solution and, ultimately, taking action in the case of non-compliance. The person in this role will support Amazon Selling Partners that sell to EU customers become VAT compliance.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Selling Partners including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Selling Partner’s issues and questions.
· Language: Fluent in English and German
· 6 + months experience within a customer service /contact center environment would be an advantage.
· Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
· Computers & Internet savvy. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
· Process improvement awareness and experience
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
· Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
· Business acumen in areas of Global e-commerce and retail
· Committed Selling Partner advocate, drive process & tool improvements
· Good data analysis skill
· Expert in Excel and other office tools
Últimas ofertas de Healthcare
Tipo de Oferta: EMPLEO. Dígito numérico aleatorio de desempate en la ordenación: 90517218. Carácter alfabético aleatorio de desempate en la ordenación: Grado en Enfermería para Residencia de mayores en Puente GenilContrato temporal de 90 dias, a...
Tipo de Oferta: EMPLEO. Dígito numérico aleatorio de desempate en la ordenación: 40169685. Carácter alfabético aleatorio de desempate en la ordenación: Grado en Enfermería para Residencia de mayores en Puente GenilContrato temporal de 90 dias, a...