Our vision is to make Amazon the best place for third party Selling Partners of all sizes to grow and serve customers, leveraging world-class tools and services. The Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) team is seeking a Selling Partner Recruitment Manager who is self-motivated, results-driven and capable of working in a dynamic environment focused on recruiting Selling Partners into our Selling Partner 360 programme. Through this programme, Selling Partners work closely with a dedicated Marketplace Consultant and receive premium operational support with the overall aim of growing their business on Amazon.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to manage and convert an internally-allocated pipeline using a highly consultative approach. You will be responsible for working with Selling Partners to build relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within those prospective accounts to present a compelling Paid service solution that meets and exceeds our Selling Partners’ requirements. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with internal Amazon stakeholders and cross-functional teams to develop supporting strategies and materials to ensure high program adoption. To be successful in this role you will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and motivated to meet and exceed challenging goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Develop a clear understanding of our Selling Partners and their needs, along with the features and functionalities of the Selling Partner 360 programme
· Manage internal leads, qualify, and engage with prospective Selling Partners for the Selling Partner 360 programme
· Articulate compelling value propositions around our paid service programs
· Work closely with internal account management teams to smoothly onboard Selling Partners to the Selling Partner 360 programme
· Understand and utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce.com to track pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to meet or exceed quarterly enrollment targets
·Manage numerous opportunities concurrently
· Represent the Selling Partner 360 programme to Selling Partners at internal and external events
· Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks, and close business
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
· Strong analytical skills including Microsoft Excel
· Experience in eCommerce
· Superior communication and presentation skills
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, prioritising and managing multiple responsibilities
· Creative, has initiative, and can constructively advocate on behalf of the customer
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora