Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Position Description: Selling Partner Support Associate
LOCATION : Virtual Location Catalonia
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS (English and German)
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role. A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
· Builds Platform and business knowledge to better serve sellers
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently knowledge while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
· Must have a home work area that is free of distractions
· Must not be providing dependent care during hours of scheduled work
· Must have (or be able to obtain) high speed internet with up to 5Mb download and 1Mb upload (must be installed before you can start)
· Must have a separate means of communication in case of emergency and/or system issues (Example: personal cell phone or landline)
· Must be willing to adhere and uphold Amazon’s policy on confidentiality
· Language: Fluency in German and English is essential.
· Experience within a customer service environment preferred.
· Desire to expand skills into new areas.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required.
· Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox
Últimas ofertas de Healthcare
ENFERMERO/A URGENCIAS - VITHAS AGUAS VIVAS¿Te apasiona tu trabajo? ¿Tienes experiencia trabajando como enfermero/a?Si la respuesta es sí, ¡te estamos buscando!Spring Professional selecciona un/a enfermero/a de Urgencias para el Hospital Vithas Aguas...
Quirónsalud Quirónsalud es la compañía líder en España en prestación de servicios sanitarios. Contamos con expertos de prestigio internacional en el ámbito biomédico y con un gran equipo de profesionales sanitarios y no sanitarios que trabaja día a...