Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
To expand the selection of products available to customers Amazon engages with Sellers & Vendors who offer their catalog of products on Amazons’ global eCommerce platforms. The Selling Partner Support (SPS) team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and its Selling Partners. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict the Vendors & Sellers’ needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers and grow their businesses.
The SPS Associate is an advocate for the perfect Seller interaction. By serving as the first resolution point for Sellers & Vendors diagnosing technical, operational, system and process issues and propose solutions that will remove barriers to enable resolutions for our Selling Partners. As a subject matter expert in several platforms and specialties, SPS Associates will educate Sellers & Vendors on processes, tools, and standards in real-time.
This role requires the ability to multi-task utilizing a wide variety of software tools to navigate various Selling Partner Accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions. The successful candidate will have a commitment to driving excellence in Associate and Selling Partner experience. A strong record of customer focus and a keen interest in process improvement are key requirements for this role.
This is a remote position but based within the province of Barcelona.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Supporting Amazons Selling Partner’s to solve any incoming issues via 3 channels of communication (Phone, Email & Chat)
· Managing high volumes of inbound and outbound calls, emails and chats in a timely manner
· Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
· Exemplifying Amazons Leadership Principle for Customer Obsession by consistently displaying a genuine passion for our customers, delivering an exceptional customer care experience with every contact.
· Building sustainable relationships and engaging customers by going the extra mile
· Ability to oversee and achieve various KPIs like Quantity & Quality, Resolution Rate, Transfer Rate etc.
· Open to collaborating with various stakeholders like Resolver Groups, Account Managers etc.
· Documenting all Selling Partner interactions and information according to standard operating procedures
· Ability to troubleshoot and provide product guidance and support to all Amazons Sellers and Vendors
· Attend training sessions, and learn product details and key selling points of products and technologies. SPS participates in several initiatives to increase Seller listings and updates of catalogs in advance of peaks.
· Any other duties and special projects as directed by management in keeping with the employees skills and experience
· Multilingual support: fluency in German and English communication is essential
· Ability to work shifts and open to weekends to accommodate Amazon´s opening hours, 7 days a week” To note, the shifts cannot be confirmed prior to joining Amazon as they are not determined until after the training period.
Skills/Competencies & Requirements
· Comfortable working in a high volume environment with the ability and flexibility to adapt to change effectively
· Ability to work against and deliver on the KPI’s and metrics
· Maintains a strong customer focus with the ability to build lasting relationships with customers and ensure they feel supported and valued
· Ability to actively listen and to identity customer needs with an empathic approach
· Demonstrates the ability to identify and drive process improvements.
· Fosters a positive and cooperative team environment and collaboration with all stakeholders.
· Multitasking: ability to handle phone, chats and email contacts in tandem with each other
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the various steps to resolve issues via phone, chats and email channels.
· Enthusiasm, highly self-motivated and a willingness to learn new skills.
Requirements for work from home:
· High speed internet connection available in the premises
· Must have (or be able to obtain) high speed internet with up to 5Mb download and 1Mb upload (must be installed before you can start)
· Securing a ergonomic work environment or respectively an Home office location
· In accordance with Amazon policy, the primary residence must be in the Province of Barcelona
What we Offer
Selling Partner Support at Amazon provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across extensive worldwide locations. Amazon and Selling Partner Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, offering multiple career paths in areas such as people management, program management, technical support, HR, training and development and workforce planning.
Roles within Seller Support at Amazon offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop skills such as mentorships, coaching, negotiation, process improvement, account management, data analysis, presentation and communication all while contributing to our vision of creating and sustaining a culture of approachable excellence that delivers a remarkable and reproducible Sellers’ Experience.
· Amazon Staff Discount of 10%
· Fully paid induction and training
· 4 weeks virtual new hire training
· Career Progression Plan
· Language – Fluent German and English
· Minimum of 6 months experience in a customer service environment
· PC Skills: Experience working with Operating systems (Windows) and using Office Suites( Microsoft Word, Outlook)
· Technical Skills: Basic working knowledge of spreadsheet software such as Excel and the ability to use communication and collaboration tools with ease
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Experience with serving Customers from a work from home environment
· Contact center experience is desired
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Las Rozas, ES