Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. To expand the selection of products available to customers Amazon engages with sellers who offer their catalogue of products on Amazons’ global ecommerce platforms. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and sellers. We obsess over providing world class support, technical assistance and account management services to our global partners. We strive to predict the Seller's needs, create innovative self-help tools and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers and grow their businesses.
Seller Support at Amazon provides candidates with an opportunity to join a diverse, multicultural team with direct partnerships across extensive worldwide locations. Amazon and Seller Support pride ourselves on growing talent and leadership from within, offering multiple career paths in areas such as people management, program management, technical support, HR, training and development and workforce planning. Roles within Seller Support at Amazon offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop skills such as mentorship, coaching, negotiation, process improvement, account management, data analysis, presentation and communication all while contributing to our vision of creating and sustaining a culture of approachable excellence that delivers a remarkable and reproducible Seller experience.
The role of a Selling Partner Support Team Manager is to create high performing teams that will deliver operational excellence to our Sellers. The role will be required to effectively manage large scale teams within a complex business to business environment. As a Manager of people mangers the role will provide behavioural coaching, guidance, and mentorship to supervisors; driving achievement of performance goals. Reporting to the site operations manager this role is responsible for efficient management and execution of daily operations and ensures that teams are primed to provide the perfect seller interaction. Seller Support Manager is a critical role in our front-line org structure, collaborating with support teams to deliver key responsibilities including hiring, training and ownership of employee engagement through effective communication, recognition and lead by example behaviours.
· Manages performance and behavior of 3-4 front line supervisors through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching, and mentorship.
· Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
· Regularly review and analyse key metrics across the site to identify root causes and formulate solutions to improve performance
· Create plans to address significant changes and issues like volume changes, type of contact, unusual spike of seller contacts, etc. and accountable to drive implementation of proposed solutions through Team supervisors to deliver results.
· Oversee effective implementation of short term staffing plan and scheduling adherence in partnership with workflow.
· Responsible for site management in lean staffing periods (e.g. weekend coverage) and resource to overtime requirements.
· Coach and develop associates, tech advisors and supervisors on career paths for internal promotions and job enrichment opportunities.
· Ensure Team Supervisors have a clear understanding of the performance bar and criteria used to differentiate performance
· Conduct Seller interaction audits to keep in touch with Seller and Associate Experience
· Actively participates and represents team members in the annual performance review cycle. Ensures Team Supervisors and Associates are compensated consistent with overall performance reviews, and administers annual compensation planning consistent with guidelines.
· Nurture a culture within the team that consistently demonstrates alignment with leadership principles; visibly ties department decisions to leadership principles and tenets.
The successful candidate will have a commitment to employee and Sellers experience, a strong record of customer focus, a keen interest in process improvement and the ability to lead and influence large teams. High energy, with passion for people leadership this role will drive a culture of innovation reinforcing the value of the Amazon leadership principles. The ideal candidate excels at providing coaching and mentoring to others with a goal of achieving success.
· Previous experience managing a large-scale operation with a minimum of 2 years managing frontline supervisors or 4 years managing individual contributors in a customer service environment, experience within a contact center preferred.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
· Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
· Demonstrates high degree of ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making and Implement effective resolutions.
· Proven ability to make and implement decisions
· Proven ability to build relationships quickly
· Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently
· Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of associates, supervisors and peers.
· Fluent English and German/Dutch/French/Italian/Spanish.
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree in management and or business
· Previous experience implementing change management successfully transitioning programs into large scale operations.
· Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Cassà de la Selva, ES
>¿Tienes experiencia como soldador/a y te gustaría seguir creciendo como tal en una gran empresa? Si tu respuesta es si, queremos conocerte! ¿Tienes experiencia como soldador/a en TIG y te gustaría seguir creciendo como tal en una gran empresa? ¡Si tu...
¿Te interesaría trabajar en una importante empresa en la zona sur de Madrid? ¿Quieres trabajar de lunes a viernes para poder disfrutar lo fines de semanas en lo que más te apetezca? ¿Te apasiona el mundo de la prevención y el medio ambiente? ¡Esta es...