Senior Artist Marketing & Partnerships Manager - Amazon Music, Spain
Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience and want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives. Come innovate with the Amazon Music team and join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects!
We are seeking an experienced, passionate, highly motivated and results-oriented Sr. Artist Marketing & Partnerships Manager for Spain. This role is focused on building and managing new programs and campaigns revolving around Artists, big Content releases and key Amazon Music moments. You will collaborate with the wider Amazon ecosystem (Prime Video, Amazon Fashion, Alexa, etc.) and other Partners to drive cross-functional development, expand projects and create unique experiences for our customers, artists and fans. The position will be working together with Music Industry and Marketing teams and is responsible for the entire process, including creative concept development, integrated marketing planning, project management, campaign execution and post mortem analysis.
In this role you will be part of Amazon Music’s European Artist Marketing & Partnerships team and work closely with Spanish Music Industry and Label Relations teams.
The successful candidate will be based in Madrid, Spain.
· University degree
· Must have 7+ years of relevant industry and marketing experience
· Proficient knowledge of the Spanish music market, ideally with focus on marketing or business development
· Demonstrated experience working in cross-cultural and international environments across time zones
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous deadlines and workstreams to execute high-quality deliverables
· Comfort with navigating ambiguity and operating in a fast-paced, start-up environment where managers are owners wearing multiple hats
· Strategic, creative and out-of-the-box thinking; collaborative team-player
· Passion for music, marketing and digital innovation
· Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities with external and internal partners; ability to build strong relationships
· Fluency in English and Spanish with superior oral and written communication skills
· Masters or advanced degree
· Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong hands-on and results oriented mentality
· Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically, going the extra mile to achieve goals
· Previous experience in developing and delivering big (entertainment) marketing campaigns
· Passion for building new creative concepts and ability to analyze impact and relevant KPIs
Últimas ofertas de Business
Descripción de la compañía Somos una empresa de joyería que hace menos de 2 años que ha sacado la cabeza al mercado. Todo pasa por nuestras manos; desde el proceso creativo, hasta el diseño de la joya y toda su fabricación. Nuestra mayor diferencia es...
Compañía del Sector del Network Marketing en Expansión
Ciudad Real, ES
Crear contenido para las campañas de email marketing.- Mantenimiento de la web de empresa.- Apoyo en la confección del catálogo de productos.- Implementación de acciones de marketing segmentadas por mercado.- Colaboración en la organización y...