Amazon is seeking an experienced senior international employee benefits consultant to join our Global Benefits team, with responsibility for Italy, Spain and Portugal. This role will join a team of benefits consultants who focus on benefits design and strategy. This includes management of and enhancements to our existing programs, and the design and implementation of new benefit programs. This individual contributor role will also participate in global Amazon benefits initiatives, drive employee engagement in benefits, and identify new opportunities to meet the needs of our fast growing business.
· Benefits Strategy, Program Management and Design – this position will be responsible for designing benefit programs that align to Amazon’s Global Benefits Framework, market practice and compliance requirements. This includes developing written proposals and cost impact analyses, and seeking input from a wide range of internal stakeholders to receive input and feedback on recommendations.
· Implementation – this position will be responsible for all implementation activities of approved benefit programs, including selection and setup of benefit providers, creating project plans, assembling resources, and developing and documenting processes and policies through stabilization period to ensure smooth transition to plan administration teams.
· Governance and Compliance – ensure programs align to Amazon’s benefits philosophy and meet local regulatory requirements. This also includes monitoring costs, financial impact, future funding requirements, competitiveness, and ensuring adherence with regulatory, legal and best practice approaches.
· Vendor Management – manage vendor relationships and monitor vendor performance in the region.
· Consulting – develop strategic country roadmaps and provide consultative support and data-driven insights on benefit initiatives to key stakeholders including HR and Employee Relations.
· Educated to degree level in business, finance, HR or related field.
· Highly experienced in working within employee benefits.
· Experience with large-scale multi-country employee benefit program development and delivery.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
· Ability to influence business leaders and to simplify complex topics for broad audiences.
· Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy of discretion through ambiguous phases of expansion project development.
· Strong sense of accountability, sound personal judgement and global business acumen.
· Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
· Proven abilities in vendor management and establishing effective partnerships with external service providers to ensure quality service to Amazon.
· Fluent in English and either Spanish or Italian, written and verbal
· Strong experience in working within global benefits development, administration and program governance.
· Detailed knowledge of employee benefit plan design including healthcare and pension schemes along with associated complexities of plan administration, associated payroll processes, country level regulatory requirements and benefits program taxability.
· Successful record of building operational processes and procedures as well as global partnerships, driving program efficiency along with measuring and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global a Global Commodity Manager, you will have responsibility for...
TEMA Marketing Integral
Empleo en Madrid: Pozuelo, Majadahonda y Boadilla ¿Vives en Pozuelo, Majadahonda o Boadilla? ¡¡Perfecto!! Esta Navidad, y durante todo el año, necesitamos cubrir muchos puestos de trabajo de fin de semana en diferentes puntos de venta y centros...