Amazon Studios Original Content is available to global Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy Award-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle along with original hits like The Marvelous Mrs Maisel, The Man in the High Castle, You are Wanted, Bosch, and Catastrophe.
Amazon Studios in Europe is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Senior Development Executive to support our fast expanding EMEA region. In this position you will manage the sourcing, planning and execution for original productions and 1st run licensing with a specific focus on the Spanish market, with flexibility to work across other territories as and when required.
The successful candidate will have training and/or experience in sourcing, developing and producing broadly popular, high quality scripted television alongside business acumen including but not limited to negotiating and financing. This position will be based in Madrid and will report to the Head of Amazon Studios Europe.
We are seeking a dynamic and outgoing individual who is passionate about developing ambitious, popular and high-quality TV shows for the Spanish market. They must be self-motivated and have the ability to multi task with a large volume of workload. This individual will be responsible for multiple projects in development and production as well as a high volume of submissions and meetings.
Key responsibilities include:
· Key point of contact and support for producers, writers, agents within the territory
· Cultivate new creative relationships in the Spanish marketplace representing Amazon Studios.
· Assess and evaluate a broad range of materials, making recommendations on submissions to enter in to development and providing feedback.
· Curating the information required to take potential submissions to development and greenlight, working with BA to negotiate the deal.
· Managing the production from inception to launch, interacting with key stakeholders internally and externally during this process.
· Oversee production of greenlit series for premium quality and cost efficiency.
· To attend weekly business, development and production meetings as required.
· In depth knowledge of the international TV market, with a specific focus on Spain.
· Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills..
· Fluency in Spanish and English.
· Experience in managing scripted shows from production to launch in either a production or commissioning capacity.
· Knowledge of online video
· Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
· Positive, proactive and able to consistently exercise great judgment.
· Creative problem-solver.
This role can be based in London or Madrid.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
TRANSFAYA precisa incorporar un delegado/a comercial para la expansión de su delegación en Madrid. Bajo la coordinación y el apoyo de la dirección comercial se ocupará de expandir y potenciar el negocio en Madrid y toda la zona central de España. Su...
¿ Tienes experiencia como teleoperador? Desde Manpower estamos seleccionando para una importante consultoría 10 perfiles para una campaña de aproximadamente 2 meses. Funciones: -Seguimiento de campañas de publicidad-Atención de llamadas -Gestión de...