“Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and, when the box arrived, wondered how it got to you so fast? Have you wondered where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliver it to you?
Our Customer Fulfillment network is renowned for being world-class, delivering packages to customers across the world. Our Finance teams don’t just manage our books; they help drive the company forward by partnering closely with global cross-functional teams to support the growth of this rapidly expanding network; driving controllership, innovation, productivity, and cost-effective operations across the network in a fast paced environment. You’ll employ data analysis to ensure your partners and leaders have the most up to date, reliable information, working collaboratively to make the best possible financial decisions. You’ll make a huge impact, not just on the bottom line performance of your Fulfilment Centre, but on the overall customer experience, making history whilst having fun along the way!”
We are looking for Senior Financial Analyst that is excited to join a tech company that is constantly improving and reimagining the logistics industry. You should be passionate about using data to solve big, complex and ambiguous problems. Be eager to continuously learn and improve your skills. You should be attentive to which details make all the difference. Do you want to contribute shaping the new standard of shopping? If so, come and join the Customer Fulfillment Finance Team.
As part of the Customer Fulfillment Finance team, you will join a team that is passionate about numbers, data, and how to use them to generate insights and improve our business. We support and influence the organization by providing a holistic and financial perspective, we are the trusted business advisors. We collaborate with our partners to ensure leaders have the most up to date and reliable information, and work with them to make sure we are making the best possible decisions.
• Leverage Customer Fulfillment metrics to identify cost out opportunities by linking up operations and financials
• Communicates data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner. Your communications drive critical business actions.
• Earn trust of your business partners to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions driving business improvements and cost reductions
• Identifies risks, evaluates impact, proposes changes, and implements improvements to remediate gaps
• Understands the details of the cost structure to make thoughtful judgement calls in ambiguous environments where data may be difficult to procure.
• Supervise and own the Financial and operational planning processes to produce a challenging/stretch/bold yet solid operational plan
• Supervise and own all Month-end procedures including variance analysis between scenarios (actuals, Plan, Forecast...)
• Identify opportunities and lead projects to streamline processes and reports
• Hire, develop and mentor peers and team members, while promoting knowledge-sharing
• Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
• Grow and collaborate in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one
• Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals
• Learn from people and cooperate with a wide variety of professional backgrounds
• Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves
• Degree and solid work experience
• Experience and applied knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts.
• Demonstrated business acumen while influencing and managing cross-functional relationships
• Willingness to support an unpopular opinion if it is in favor of the customer
• Manage and prioritize workload and work towards multiple deadlines
• Action-oriented in solving challenging business and technical issues
• Passion for diving into the vast and complex details of productivity and cost measurements
• Detail oriented and a passion for data with the ability to accurately summarize and share the relevant details
• Ability to effectively communicate in English
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• MS Office
• SQL or any large-scale data mining and reporting tools (or willingness to learn)
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
- Prospección de clientes, perfil autónomos y profesionales del transporte. - Oferta y cierre de operaciones de producto líder en el sector. - Adquirir formación de ventas y gestión de equipos comerciales. - Potenciar desarrollo profesional a largo...
SECURITAS SEGURIDAD ESPAÑA
Securitas Seguridad España precisa incorporar un/a Técnico/a de sistemas de puesta en marcha, para su delegación de Sevilla: La funciones serán: - Realizar servicios de puesta en marcha, mantenimiento y asistencia técnica para servicios de...