At Amazon we are striving to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and ambitious people. If you want to help us building the place to sell and buy anything online, this is your chance. We are looking for a forward-thinking Senior Financial Analyst with strong business acumen to join our Marketplace team in Madrid.
Your focus is on driving growth and profit of our Marketplace business in Spain but you will work as well on pan EU projects. The role requires close collaboration with the Spanish business team and with multiple other business and finance teams in Europe and the US.
· Provide trend and variance analysis versus plan
· Define and maintain performance metrics and generate actionable insights
· Assess business cases, perform ROI analysis and drive cost saving initiatives
· Master degree in finance, business or related field
· Minimum 6 years of experience in financial planning, reporting and analysis
· Advanced Excel skills
· Ability to earn trust quickly
· Strong communication skills
· Experience with Cognos and SQL
· Experience in Retail, FMCG, e.commerce
Últimas ofertas de Business
<p><strong>¿QUÉ BUSCAMOS?</strong></p><p>A un <strong>COORDINADOR/A O</strong> <strong>RESPONSABLE DE MARKETING DIGITAL</strong> con Talento y <strong>nos gustaría...
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.<br><br><strong><u>About The...