*** Please note this role can be based in Munich, London, Madrid, Milan or Luxembourg***
The AMXL Finance team seeks a Senior Financial Analyst will serve as a challenging business partner to help enable the European AMXL network expansion in future years . The analyst's will be responsible of the evaluation of investment / strategic transactions including valuation, scenario analysis, other due diligence, documentation and post-mortem performance tracking for the European network portfolio; Complicate support for SOX and other internal controls; and Support of European launch opex controllership.
You will leverage your business acumen to lead initiatives to streamline the due diligence and analyses, decide on multi-million dollar investments, and drive efficiency initiatives. The role requires an individual who is willing to work in an ambiguous environment and make a big impact. The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail, drive a product of the highest standards, and work closely with stakeholders. You continuously look for areas of improvement, and implement automation in order to reduce your manual work load to focus on delivering the right insights that drive the business and results forward.
Success in this role: The successful candidate has demonstrated the following abilities: They influence business owners, support thoughtful decision-making, and adapt to a rapidly-evolving environment. They collaborate with executives and various business units across Amazon. They bring excellent verbal and written communication skills. They prioritize the most impactful projects and programs that will drive AMXL businesses forward. A typical day in this role provides an opportunity to innovate by building creative solutions with large-scale data mining tools, identifying the high-priority work and projects that maximize results for key stakeholders, and solving complex problems that effect company-wide strategic decisions.
· B.A./B.S./B.B.A. degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
· 5+ years of relevant work experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools
· 2+ years’ experience with Excel advanced functions (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups)
· Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving
· Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and prior experience accessing and using analytical tools (Databases, SQL)
· Superior attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, though never losing sight of the big picture.
· General understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· An eye towards continuous process improvement, including the ability to innovate and to simplify both finance and operational processes.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora