The position has flexibility to also be based in Cork in Ireland, Barcelona in Spain, or London in the UK.
Amazon is looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to join the Customer Trust and Partner Support HR team. This is a great opportunity for a commercial and innovative Senior HR Business Partner to join a team that helps to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth, who strive for a best-in-class seller experience. This role partners with 2 key business areas - Selling Partner Support (SPS) and Compliance Operations. SPS build and manage large-scale operational programs for services and products across our global network of partner and in-house locations and are responsible for ensuring products and services are working to the highest possible standards, defect free and with a positive impact.
Compliance Operations mission is to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting the innocent and deterring the 'ill-intentioned'. Protecting the interests of the end users is our top priority, balancing being compliant and giving a great customer experience. Compliance achieves this through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the seller transactions on our marketplace.
The successful candidate will demonstrate intellectual curiosity about the businesses they support, and will also be driven by a desire to influence through data and drive people programs that have a direct impact on the business. Examples include helping to develop innovative talent management programs, driving organizational effectiveness and providing guidance about scaling effective teams in a high growth and evolving industry.
· Significant experience working with fast-moving, high volume, and high performance teams. Ability to drive innovative solutions tailored to unique business environments
· Demonstrated ability to translate business strategy and goals into optimal HR processes that are scalable, simple, customer-focused and adaptable to unique and changing business needs
· Able to influence and coach the leadership team, change thinking, gain acceptance from others and drive change
· Proven ability to diagnose issues, drawing on both professional experience and strategic thinking skills, and drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
· Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions, in order to integrate HR and business strategies
· Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills
· Able to work independently, as well as being an active member of both business and HR teams
· Able to travel domestically and internationally, as appropriate
· Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
· Experience in executive coaching and assessing executive talent
· Degree in Human Resources or MBA
· Experience working with global teams, and driving organizational change initiatives, developing talent management plans for a global organization
· Excellent knowledge of employment law across multiple countries is a big plus
· CIPD qualification is preferred, but not essential
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Human Resources
Position<br><br>We are currently looking for an HR Assistant to join the HR team for 6 months at Madrid Head Office, giving support to the retail network of the Mediterranean Region (Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Greece, Israel &amp...
AMZN Spain Fulfillment, S.L.U.
Role Description At Amazon, we believe that every day is still day one. Today is that day for you. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven individual to join our Human Resources team as a HR Business Partner. In this role, you...