Amazon's EU Consumer Customer Service Support team is seeking a creative, tech-savvy Instructional Designer with experience in building engaging learner-centered and performance-based learning solutions that include application and customer interaction simulations and are deployed across multiple training modalities. As an Instructional Designer on this team, you will develop and maintain training programs that support Consumer Customer Service associates throughout the EU Region, and across our Global Organization. If you are a native Spanish speaker, passionate about adult learning, fluent in English and holding a solid command of application simulation tools, this job is for you!
The role can be based in Edinburgh, Madrid, Cork, Amsterdam, or at a Virtual location within the EU.
Client Relationship Management
· Effectively communicate training strategies to senior-level leaders
· Build and maintain relationships with both regional and global stakeholders, including business and operations teams
· Collaborate with Contact Center teams and Subject Matter Experts across the network, along with partnering with other members of the Learning Community (Instructional Design, Training Delivery, Reporting and Evaluations Analysis)
Instructional Design-Project and Program Management
· Skillfully perform needs and task analysis to create targeted and engaging learning solutions that blend instructor-led with virtual classroom, and other modalities as appropriate
· Flex your skills to create e-based training content along with gamified lessons, blended courses, interactive videos etc. as required, supporting the translation and localization of this content
· Leverage data to effectively evaluate behavioral and business impact of the training material produced, as well as measure the effectiveness of the same learning interventions using key performance metrics
· Follow a modular, standardized process to create learner-centered, performance-based training that is flexible, adaptable and scales gracefully
· Simultaneously manage multiple, complex projects with tight deadlines and time-critical deliverables through their entire life cycle
The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They are an adult learning expert and a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for excellence in customer service.
· Bachelor’s Degree in instructional technology, instructional design or a relevant field
· Three years of relevant experience in instructional design
· Native and/or fluent in Spanish and English, plus at least one more European language (French, Italian or German as a preference)
· Demonstrated skills in needs analysis and evaluation using standard Contact Center metrics
· Proven experience in design and development of performance-based training across multiple learning modalities, with e-Learning development being an essential requirement
· High proficiency with e-Learning development tools such as Articulate Storyline 3 and other supporting tools such as Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Camtasia, Vyond for Video creation
· Full Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and with publishing and tracking learning objects in an LMS (Cornerstone On Demand as a preference)
· Self-starter, with proven experience of working on program/projects with a geographically dispersed team
· Core Program and Project Management skills
· Master’s Degree in Adult Learning, Instructional Design, Learning Technology, or a related field
· Familiarity with Web-based Learning Platforms, Social Learning, Gamification and with the use of Multimedia in training
· Relevant work experience in Program management, process improvement and/or operations in a Customer Service environment
· Adept at stakeholder management, setting and managing expectations, risks & mitigations
· Fluency in French, Italian or German: spoken, reading and written proficiency
· Familiar with the Amazon brand and shopping experience
Últimas ofertas de Design
Who we are<br>LemonOne GmbH - professional photography across Europe.<br>At LemonOne we believe that high-quality pictures have the power to disrupt the online market. Whether it is for real estate, hotels, or food delivery, appealing...
<strong>Domestika is looking for a Retoucher.<br><br></strong>Your main responsibility will be the digital post-production of videos for courses and trailers, cleaning elements on set, and creating CGI composition projects and...