The Amazon Logistics EU Deliver Service Partners (DSP), Engagement and Escalations team owns all Europe wide initiatives in Driver and DSP engagement and escalations. Our team provides the global Amazon Logistics community with the knowledge, the right short and long-term strategies to drive improvement and delight Drivers and DSP stakeholders, while protecting customer experience.
The Senior Investigator Team Manager will lead the team of investigators who are managing driver incident escalations across Europe. The driver incident escalations process is to ensure fair and respectful treatment of drivers. You and your team will be responsible to carry out critical driver incident investigations and establish, expand and standardize the team’s investigation processes. You contribute to re-active critical cases but also future pro-active incident mitigation. This is a position that engages directly with leadership across Amazon Logistics (DSP Management, DSPs, Legal, Public Relations, Audit & Compliance) to mitigate impact by developing tactical action items and driving them with internal stakeholders.
Your role and responsibilities:
· Lead and develop investigators across different countries
· Maintain team motivation and collaboration
· Meet KPIs
· Identify and develop business cases to drive improvements
· Collaborate with Senior Leadership across organization to resolve cases
The role can be based in Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Amsterdam, London, Munich, Luxembourg, Paris or Istanbul.
· Fluent in English and/or German/Dutch
· Experience in managing people
· Experience in working with stakeholders from different teams across different levels
· Experience in writing business proposals
· Bachelor degree
· Fluent in one of the following languages: German, Dutch. Any additional language is a plus
· Experience in executive escalation management
· Experience in risk management and compliance experience
· Experience in employment law, labor relations issues and human resources
· Experience in managing projects or/and case management or/and experience in improving processes
· Master Degree in law/auditing or logistics field
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Cambridge University Press & Assessment
The Adecco Group
OVB Allfinanz España S.A.
ACE - Servicios de Gestión de Energía
Madrid y alrededores, ES