At Amazon, we're working to be the earth’s most customer-centric company. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfil and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Fleet Operations, who will be responsible for ensuring that safety, capacity and quality of vehicles matches last mile business demands, at the required cost to hit or exceed business plans.
Key functions for the role include:
· Managing Fleet operations at a country / regional level through a team of Fleet Operations Managers
· Building effective relationships with AMZL senior leadership and Delivery Service Partners (DSP) within your country/region to effectively balance fleet safety, capacity, availability and cost
· Work effectively with operations, DSP’s and Fleet Supply Chain team to plan and execute peak capacity requirements
· Act as the Fleet business partner to Country Director / Regional Operations Directors as appropriate
· Work with Fleet Value Added services (VAS) team to drive country/regional implementation and ongoing management of these services for DSP’s
· Drive continuous improvement in Fleet cost per package (CPP)
· Operational escalation management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
· Proven experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams at the senior leadership level
· A history of developing strong, value-add partnerships
· Proven team leadership experience in network-level operational or complex program management environments
· Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
· Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements; expert at knowing when to delegate and when to 'do'
· Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail.
· Proven history of developing high performing teams - can demonstrate equal success in coaching and 'sleeves rolled up' delivery
· This leader can work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Masters or other post-graduate degree
· Proven experience in the logistics industry
· Fleet Management experience
· Second European language would be an advantage
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Perfil con nivel francés bilingüe, para gestionar reclamaciones. Descripción de la oferta Las funciones a realizar serán: - Gestionar las consultas y quejas de los clientes de manera rápida y eficaz. - Participar activamente en los proyectos...
- Análisis de mercado e identificación de necesidades de los clientes y tendencias de la industria. - Gestión de la evolución estratégica. - Definición de la propuesta de valor de los productos a los distintos segmentos de clientes. - Gestión de...