At Amazon we are working to be the most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the Outbound Marketing team within the EU Consumer Marketing organization.
In this Functional Marketing Manager (FMM) role, you will have an end-to-end ownership of customer experience during the high visibility and high velocity periods such as Prime Day and Black Friday via Outbound marketing channel in EU marketplaces. You will reach millions of Amazon customers by utilizing our automated tools and peak engagement programs. Towards our North Star to drive customer engagement and long-term value for Amazon, your primary focus is to improve the customer experience with our messages through relevant content, personalization, cadence, etc. In order to achieve this, you will build communication strategy using customer insights and learnings from previous events, and look for further improvements through experiments. As a result, your actions will maximize the impact and efficiency of our Outbound marketing messages, and achieve key business initiatives, that we will measure and share with senior leadership via postmortem.
This role provides high visibility and exposure to senior leadership in EU locales as well as global Outbound teams. In this high visibility role, you will be able to build your network and mark your footprints. You will coordinate with other marketing channels, local marketing and business teams in EU in line with Amazon’s core marketing strategy. You will be global thought leader on peak event messaging strategy and drive WW alignment. You will invent and simplify to adjust the EU/Global strategy to adapt to local-specific requirements and to address key business initiatives.
This position can be based in London, Munich, Paris, Milan, Madrid or Luxembourg.
· Build Outbound marketing strategy for peak events
· Manage, improve and scale the Outbound marketing plans and processes
· Collaborate with WW Outbound teams on global peak event messaging strategy
· Provide strategic guidelines and support to business teams for their direct-to-consumer communication during peak events
· Grow Outbound business and customer engagement during peak events
· Report on the performance, learnings, and opportunities for next events to senior leadership
· Organizational skills and ownership. Ability to manage complex processes.
· Strategic thinking. Ability to come up with recommendations and to solve problems in line with Amazon’s core values.
· Analytical skills. Ability to derive actionable insights from customer behaviors.
· Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
· Communication skills (written and verbal in English)
· Experience in Marketing, specifically in push notifications and/or email
· SQL knowledge
· HTML knowledge
· EU language skills
Últimas ofertas de Business
<p><strong>Contexte</strong></p><p><br></p><p>upOwa est une entreprise solidaire, créée en France, avec la vocation de rayonner dans le monde un impact positif sur la vie des personnes et des communautés...
<p>El candidato ideal debe ser organizado y que sea capaz de trabajar de manera transversal en la planificación y la implementación de proyectos de marketing sobre todo online. Deberá mostrar versatilidad para manejar proyectos ad-hoc según lo...