Work hard, have fun and make history: Join Amazon Logistics’ Last Mile team in Spain. We are looking for an exceptional communicator, highly analytical and hands-on Senior Program Manager. In this role, you will propose, develop and drive to completion key initiatives to aimed at ensuring Amazon Logistics can continue growing at a fast pace.
We offer you a dynamic working environment, giving you unlimited future career and development opportunities in a fast-growing global organization. At Amazon Logistics you will find flat hierarchies, international working opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Moreover, in the Last Mile team, you will join a group of incredibly talented young professionals who continuously raise the bar of their deliverables.
This Madrid-based role will manage strategic projects related to ensuring long-term capacity to support the organization’s ambitious growth plans.
You will be expected to:
· Gather and analyze large amounts of data, collect meaningful insights and build the most effective initiatives to deliver impact based on those insights.
· Present synthesized written business plans that are strongly grounded on the right data and deliver clear recommendations to senior leaders.
· Drive the implementation of those business plans, influencing others to set owners and meet deadlines for each work stream.
· Align all stakeholders, resourcefully finding ways to remove blockers and push through unexpected impediments; always communication progress/changes timely to the right audience.
Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, at low prices and great convenience. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
· Professional experience in product/program management, management consulting or related experience.
· Bachelor degree
· Fluency in English and Spanish. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision-making and comfort with financial and operational analysis.
· Demonstrated success partnering with diverse teams in different organizations; and delivering results through others.
· Experience delivering high quality results under tight deadlines.
· Successful candidates will be autonomous, bold, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast-paced environment where prioritizing and multitasking are essential.
· Post-graduate education (MBA).
· Experience working with remote teams.
· SQL / Data Analysis Skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Living Blue Mallorca
Santa María del Camí, ES
We are looking for a happy and powerful person to support our administration team! English, German and Spanish fluently and a positive attitude are mandatory! We offer a very competitive salary and a stable working space in one of the most friendly...
Arteaga-San Martin, ES
Desde GRUPO RETABET buscamos a varias personas para incorporarse en nuestro departamento de Trading. Si te gusta el deporte y los números te animamos a inscríbete en la oferta o envíanos tu CV a [email protected] Tus principales funciones...