Amazon aims to be Earth’s most customer centric company. Our mission is to continually raise the bar of the customer experience by using the internet and technology to help consumers find, discover and buy anything. Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is building an excellent last mile operation to support this aim, and deliver customer orders quickly, accurately, and in the most cost-effective way as possible.
As Amazon continues to grow so does our logistics network, and the Amazon Logistics EU Team are recruiting a Senior Performance Manager to drive the long term improvement in how we manage and deliver our network of delivery stations. Partnering with Real Estate, Engineering, Operations, Finance and HR, and other key functions, this role will identify and lead improvement initiatives across cross-functional teams.
The successful candidate will dive deep into multiple data sources, and extract valuable insight to identify valuable change. They will accurately use data to manage through ambiguity and lead decision making in a rapidly changing, complex environment with many stakeholders. They will:
· Own the measurement of our EU delivery performance
· Identify points of change/improvement in our end to end delivery cycle
· Build the business case for change, and gain approval for execution
· Lead complex, large scale change for both long-term and near-term execution
· Build effective relationships with a diverse and physically widespread team, and lead them in achieving a common goal
· Demonstrate good judgement in balancing competing priorities and goals
· Simplify complex concepts, overcome obstacles and drive balanced decision making for action
· Be flexible and agile in their approach, moving with ease from working level detail to a Senior VP briefings
· Show tenacity in driving the right decisions for our customers; constructively challenging constraints, assumptions and norms
· Communicate proposals in well-reasoned and data-driven proposals considering operational, capability, people and cost perspectives
· Inspire collaboration with their peers, and participate in creating an environment that encourages learning and growth
· Extensive Planning/Portfolio Management experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present in a precise and concise manner to all levels
· Demonstrate successful use of data analysis to problem solve
· Project Management Certification (PMP, MSP, Prince, P3O, MoP)
· Proven experience in a fast pace, project environment within the Last Mile business or any other related logistics or retail industry.
· Experience in logistics buildings development and parcel sortation technology
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora