What we do: the Translation Services Team & Localization Organisation is responsible for translating, publishing, proof reading and localizing a variety of content types such as product listings, technical documentation, legal and business documentation as well as strings into multiple languages. Our human translations, machine translations and post-editing is visible to internal teams and external consumers on all of our global eCommerce sites. We process content at scale using leading edge machine translation engines, and run a system which interacts with many of Amazon’s core technologies, including detail page, catalog, pricing, fulfillment, compliance, and seller and customer service. Our stakeholders include every international marketplace and a number of major cross-marketplace programs. If you’ve bought something on Amazon in the past few years, you’ve probably seen some of our work.
What we seek: a senior Technical Product Manager to help us grow and operate our global business, In this role, based in Barcelona you will be responsible for leading one of our most critical projects - the building of a state-of-art translation management platform, automating a localization workflow from customer to supplier. You will be using your understanding to prioritize product features and technical requirements that drive our product roadmap and adoption forward. You will work with executives and engineering teams to set strategy, define the priorities, and make hard, high-judgment trade-offs between features and time-to-market.
Why: This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team, and is truly a cross-functional role with significant responsibility and the ability to drive Amazon’s worldwide growth through technology.
The ideal candidate will have be passionate about the large opportunity that our service presents, with a track record of success in delivering products and services in the Localisation Industry. They will have a track record in designing, defining and delivering broadly adopted technology products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities shift quickly. She/he is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, has a superior ability to solve difficult problems in a structured way. She/he understands how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team. This leader will have a strong track record of balancing innovative thinking with a strong customer and quality focus
- At least 4 years of product management experience in software-focused companies or business units within the Localization environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into engineering requirements, and driving the delivery of high-quality technology products and services in fast-paced environments
- Ability to structure and formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and understand how to drive a high level of focus with the team
- Strong Product Management skills Superior communication and analytical skills, including ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- Bachelor's degree
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Hands-on experience with building and evaluating Localization workflow solutions
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Últimas ofertas de Product
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading! Summary of the role Are you the Product Web Designer we?re looking for? Are you a mid-skilled professional with passion around UX/UI within hospitality industry? Then...
¿Nos conoces? Somos una empresa líder en precio, calidad y servicio de tecnología y la informática en España. Comenzamos nuestra andadura en 2005 con una pequeña tienda ubicada en Alhama de Murcia y en pocos años nos llegamos a consolidar como...