Amazon is focused on the health and safety of our employees, whilst continuing to serve our customers. Whilst there is promising news of vaccine development, regular testing on a global scale will continue to be a key factor in controlling Coronavirus and keeping communities safe so we can re-enter the economy with confidence.
In order to contribute to the resources helping to manage the pandemic, Amazon is conducting mass employee testing with its own diagnostics laboratories – join us, and contribute to one of the most significant challenges of our time.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Senior Product Manager to join our team.
Key responsibilities include:
· Work across business teams (Legal, Public Policy and HR) and public health bodies worldwide to discover and elaborate product/service requirements.
· Evolve product strategy for our testing program, working backwards from associates’ needs and public health bodies’ needs.
· Manage trade-offs across business goals, legal constraints and technical constraints to develop a prioritized product and feature roadmap.
· Develop an understanding of global healthcare data reporting standards and coordinate their technical deployment, where required.
· Own end-to-end new product/feature launches, from go-live through to post-production changes.
· Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for any changes in product requirements that affect reporting to public health bodies.
· Work closely with user experience designers, other product managers, and global engineering teams to build, test, and launch new features.
· Significant experience as a Product Manager in an engineering environment.
· Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality.
· Strong judgement and ability to influence and work successfully across multiple disciplines.
· Motivated, resourceful, and able to deliver results with light-touch direction.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, business owners, and senior business stakeholders.
· Fluency in Spanish and English
· Able to work in a diverse team
· Knowledge of query languages (e.g. SQL) and analytics tools (e.g. Tableau).
· Fluency in other European languages
· Experience with agile software development methodologies.
· Experience designing software architectures for scalability, reliability and performance.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice (https://amazon.jobs/en/internal/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Product
Desde Spring Professional estamos buscando a un/a Product Manager para importante grupo industrial del sector alimentación.<br><br>Reportando a la dirección de marketing te encargarás de:<br><ul><li> Planificación de...
INTELLIGENCE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION
Intelligence Blockchain Solutions is a tech company primarily focusing on developing software for marketplaces, digital distribution and trading platforms but looking forward to unite the best of the offline and online worlds in our next project in...