Are you interested in empowering Selling Partners of all sizes to bring millions of new items to Amazon and ensuring Customers get a great price on each and every product they find on Amazon? The Seller Services team in Madrid, Spain is looking for an innovative, analytical, and results-oriented Product Manager to help identify missing items in Amazon’s catalogue and develop initiatives to bring these items to Amazon at great prices. You will simultaneously dive deep into the tactical details of each initiative leveraging your exceptional data analytics skills, as well as help set a broad strategic vision for execution and scale. You will partner with cross-functional teams (product management, business intelligence, software engineers and recruitment teams) to prioritize, inform and analyze our selection and pricing programs. Finally, you will regularly deliver program updates and develop strategic proposals for senior leadership.
Key responsibilities include:
· Managing multiple projects simultaneously which will require frequent communication, excellent organization/time management and problem solving skills
· Collaborating/aligning with business, product and engineering teams WW, to define, scope, prioritize, schedule, test and deploy projects.
· Delivering initiatives to improve the customer experience (E.g. adding high quality products at great prices) and benchmarking progress on an ongoing basis. Track, audit and report on core input metrics (catalogue growth, price, convenience) related to these initiatives and business objectives.
· Identifying business requirements and working with software development managers to build solutions to identify gaps in the Amazon catalogue and developing initiatives to address these gaps.
· Working closely with EU leadership and technical teams on business and roadmap discussions. Influence cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines on high visibility projects.
· Running tests to generate insights and prove new ideas that can scale across Amazon; guide Subject Matter Experts in other EU countries to do the same. Tracking and reporting status of initiatives to stakeholders across the organization, and making recommendations to scale/stop initiatives.
· 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment in product management, analytics or consulting roles that required extensive quantitative analysis.
· Excellent organizational skills, and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential: clear, organized, concise with an ability to adapt to the appropriate audience in a business setting.
· Excellent business judgment and a practical approach to getting things done.
· Demonstrated project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting.
· Fluent in English.
· Advanced degree in engineering.
· Proficient in SQL, Tableau, business intelligence tools, Microsoft Excel VBA and programming.
· Support and engagement experience with international technology and business teams in a highly-matrixed environment.
· Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders for different disciplines effectively and influence at all levels of the organization.
Últimas ofertas de Product
Own the Product by managing the Product and Team backlog Backlog Prioritization and Sprint shielding Describe User Stories balancing defining what and why vs how Work with one or more Development teams in order to ensure product development Safeguard...
Acerca de nuestro cliente FMCG company Descripción Reporting to the Head of Product Development/R&D Manager the professional will have to: Be part of product design brainstorm sessions Translate the identified product needs into a product design...