Today, more than 58% of worldwide purchases from Amazon are made from third-party businesses. That’s $160B in sales, mostly from Small- and Medium-sized businesses. Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) enables these businesses (our Selling Partners) to hand over the heavy lifting of warehousing, payment processing, delivery returns and customer service to Amazon, utilizing the capabilities that Amazon has built over the last 25 years. Selling Partners can list and sell their products across all of our European sites from a single account. This frees them to concentrate on what they do best – finding and developing new products and marketing them to potential customers.
Amazon currently seeks creative, dynamic and experienced Sr. Program Managers to join the FBA Operations & Supply Chain team for a variety of roles. A successful candidate must be able to work independently, be comfortable with ambiguity, and be able to influence internal/external partners at all levels of the organization. This role will particularly suit someone with strong analytical abilities, relationship building skills and superb project management capabilities.
Some of the qualities that we are looking for: you are results-oriented (and have a track record of repeatedly delivering great results); you are an innovator (and have already proven it); you have the intellect and horsepower to solve really complex problems (some may say impossible to solve); you are an owner, and do what it takes to make your team successful; you have relentlessly high standards (some may say too high); you are customer obsessed; you operate well in an ambiguous environment; and finally, you have a burning desire to be a part of something really big.
· Drive the implementation of strategic initiatives to optimize the Supply Chain
· Write business and technical requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business and development teams
· Optimize our Policies, Processes and Products to ensure lowest cost for Sellers and Amazon
· Establish the business goals and supporting business metrics and indicators for success
· Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
· Monitor key supply chain cost drivers, such as units per outbound shipment, sellers inbound splits, etc
· Identify, prioritize and communicate key areas for service and business improvement along the key Supply Chain metrics, including cost savings opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain/Operations, Engineering, Statistics, Finance or similar
· 5+ years of program and project management experience (ideally within the SC domain)
· Sound business judgment with strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering programmatic change
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· A strong appetite for teamwork, and a just-do-it attitude
· Well versed in Excel
· Demonstrated experience interacting with and influencing cross-functional teams (internally and externally), with a proven ability to effectively communicate
· Familiar with finance and supply chain management
· The right candidate thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
· Willingness to “roll up sleeves and do what needs to get done” to consistently deliver results
· Experience with SQL or other programming language is a plus
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora