The Amazon Logistics (AMZL) EU Launch & Expansion team is looking for a Senior Program Manager who wants to create a best-in-class last mile network. Starting from the first ideas where to place a delivery stations all the way to the final launch and handover to operations you are responsible for the entire project cycle of product from start to finish. Be it site selection, volume planning and design, business case and approval loops or project management with a huge group of internal/external stakeholders and partners – you are the one keeping everything together.
You will be part of the team responsible for program managing strategic large scale cross functional launch and expansion projects and new project initiatives. These will include a conception and execution of a number of new sites across the EU.
Programs will include partnering with real estate, engineering, IT and other stakeholders to help expand the network of Amazon Logistics nodes in the EU to facilitate the organization’s growth plans, and other cross functional Supply Chain, Transportation, Engineering & Infrastructure initiatives. The work of this team will include facilitation of approval from functional leaders, project prioritization & scheduling and resource allocation efficiently and effectively. You will be a natural self-starter who is comfortable supporting large, complex cross functional projects. You will have a true hands-on approach, strong project management skills, and be an effective communicator. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control.
Some of the responsibilities are:
· Manage several competing priorities ensuring critical projects remain visible to all stakeholders whilst maintaining a plan for less urgent matters
· Dive deep into various work streams and learn about each stakeholder's contribution and challenges
· Write and review business cases using information acquired from various stakeholders, white papers, financial planning
· Prioritize projects with biggest impact on our business, propose and obtain approval from relevant functional leaders, and schedule resources
· Take accountability while providing status, ask for help, and immediately escalate issues and problems as necessary
· Maintain the overall project schedule that enables the teams to be successful based upon the project milestones and Go-Live
· Travel across Spain to support in launch phases is required, approximately 40% of the time
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· Solid project/program management experience
· Experience managing large scale and complex projects/programs, leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Strong executive presentation skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel
· Fluency in Spanish
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others
· Proven experience in a fast pace project environment within the Last Mile business or any other related logistics or retail industry.
· Experience in logistics buildings development and parcel sortation technology would be an advantage.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Logistics
CENTRO DEDICADO AL CUIDADO DE PERSONAS DE TERCERA EDAD
Realizar en el cambio de turno la comunicación de incidencias y leer el registro de observaciones y libreta de personal, desde la fecha posterior a su última salida de turno. Realizando siempre los registros oportunos que les toquen. Supervisa, apoyar...
¿Te has formado con el CFGS en Automatización y Control, Electricidad y Electrónica o similar? ¿Estás en búsqueda de un nuevo reto profesional que te permita desarrollarte y crecer en todos los ámbitos? Desde la oficina de Adecco Girona colaboramos...