PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
Amazon Logistics EU Launch & Expansion is looking for a Senior Program Manager with a solid delivery record and proven project management experience to own strategic, tactical, cross-functional and technology projects and programs within Amazon Transportation Services. These roles require scoping and creating project plans, developing processes, coordinating and guiding execution, and communicating to senior management on status, risks and process/product changes. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
· Handle full lifecycle of complex cross-functional programs with considerable impact across multiple organizations
· Development of the overall program strategy, tactically coordinating teams in and outside of your organization to deliver
· Define the program (mission, vision, tenets), set goals, analyze data and define improvements that are quantified with metrics
· Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seeking to understand business problems, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions and reasons behind leadership decisions
· Partner with teams across the business you support and beyond to source, allocate, and coordinate resources
· Partner with customers, internal/external teams, and engineering teams to determine what projects move forward and in what priority order
· Oversee gaps between teams, processes and systems, supporting teams reduce exposure to classic failure modes (e.g., requirements not sufficiently understood or documented, ineffective cross-team collaboration, long-term impact(s) from third-party solutions, security not considered, insufficient stakeholder review, etc.)
· Solve ambiguous problems and effectively identify and mitigate risks (before they become roadblocks)
· Work with program managers, business leaders and executive team to communicate and impact critical business initiatives
· Develop, implement, and govern KPI reporting for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones, and performance across all projects
· Engage other Amazon business units globally to share best practices and improve end to end outcomes for Amazon customers
· Roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary (general manager/owner mentality)
· Create, communicate, and handle budget for projects
· Bachelor's degree
· Ability to travel up to 25% at times
· Proven background and prior experience in a program management or operational role within a parcels, logistics, last mile delivery, gig economy, or supply chain environment.
· Experience in an operational management / product / program or business development role
· Proven history of achievement
· Proven experience in implementing program solutions in a fast-moving, ever-growing, operational business environment
· Experience handling, negotiating, and communicating with internal business partners
· Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines
· Proven experience of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
· Master’s degree/MBA in business, operations, logistics, supply chain, or related field
· Experience as a process deployment program manager
· 6+ years of progressive responsibility in program or project management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Logistics
TRANSPORTE Y LOGISTICA TAMDIS SL
Se desempeñarán las labores administrativas habituales relacionadas con la actividad logística propia de la delegación, incluyendo el seguimiento de las rutas de entrega locales, gestión de pedidos, control de flota, resolución de incidencias, y...
¿Tienes experiencia como carretillero/a frontal y apilador? ¿Has trabajado anteriormente en empresa química/farmacéutica/alimenticia y te interesa trabajar en un contrato de sustitución de aproximadamente 3 meses? ¡Ésta es tu oferta! Trabajarás en una...