Senior Recruiter - Advertising Sales
In this role you’ll focus on developing strong recruiting strategies, driving process improvement, as well as owning client reporting and relationships for your business.
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter who has experience in successfully managing and closing searches against short timelines. You’ll have experience using metrics that will guide you in reviewing pipeline performance, and you’ll use this data to develop hiring strategies to best serve our customer. You’ll also be a great communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills that will be demonstrated in regular customer updates and docs.
Our customer is the Advertising Sales org. They are incredibly supportive in our efforts and are great Recruiting partners. This year we have a focus on building high quality diverse pipelines, simplifying our interview processes, and being more proactive in how we recruit.
We’re supported by an impressive group of Sourcers, Recruiting Coordinators, and Market Intelligence Researchers all working together to deliver results for our customers.
• You’ll partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations. This work will always be backed by data.
• You’ll build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• You’ll think big to recommend ideas and strategies to help deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• You’ll articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process. As above, this will all be backed by data.
• You’ll work with Sourcers and Researchers to prepare strong and diverse candidate slates.
• You’ll participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives. Some of our team’s projects this year include increasing our pool of interviewers, simplifying and standardizing our recruiting processes, and helping to develop and roll out employer branding strategies.
· Strong corporate recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
· Strong experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools
· MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Proven experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
¿Te gustaría ser participe de la campaña de cestas navideñas? Te damos la oportunidad de comenzar a trabajar de manera inmediata hasta mediados-finales de Diciembre de manera continuada, la empresa esta ubicada en Fuenlabrada y podrás llegar...
Granada, La, ES
-Empatía. -Capacidad de aprendizaje. -Don de gentes. -Se valorará positivamente experiencia comercial. Producir oportunidades de ventas - Obtención y medición de nuevos negocios - Desarrollo y conservación de cartera de clientes - Contrato en régimen...