The Books and Kindle team is looking for inventive and technically skilled Senior Software Development Engineers to lead a diverse team based in Madrid. We build software to delight readers, authors, publishers, and sellers from around the world. Our teams work backwards from customers by understanding their needs through data and anecdote to build solutions that deliver a great experience across a wide variety of devices, formats, and genres.
We are looking for full-stack Sr. Software Development Engineers who enjoy collaborating with diverse teammates and business experts to expand the capabilities of server and client software systems. Those who seek a challenge, are curious, and want to make an impact on global customers should apply.
· Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software through hands-on development and establishing high team standards for code, design, operations, and process.
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of customer experiences and the systems that support them.
· Design scalable software systems that solve key business problems, and invent new capabilities.
· Own all aspects of development with a professional knowledge of software engineering practices including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, DevOps, infrastructure management, testing, and operations.
· Ability to manage large technical projects with minimal supervision.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
· 8+ years experience building production software systems.
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
· Expertise in full stack development in at least one modern programming language.
· Proven ability to learn new languages and technologies, and lead others in acquiring new skills.
· Comfortable with written and/or verbal communication in English - our Tech Hub is diverse so the working language is 100% English
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or 8+ years of equivalent experience.
· Experience building scalable, distributed, production software systems with a understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Experience driving large projects from concept to prototype to production.
· Experience working with databases, data processing, and perceptive tools.
· Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
<p>Experis, somos una compañía especializada en servicios profesionales y gestión de proyectos IT asociados a nuestras 5 prácticas: <strong>Soluciones Digitales, Cloud &amp; Infrastructure, Enterprise Applications, Cibersecurity y...
artyco | the data driven company
<p>En <strong>artyco</strong>, empresa perteneciente al grupo<strong> MioGroup</strong> ofrecemos una propuesta de valor<strong> data-driven</strong> al mercado: somos expertos en analítica de datos de...