The Amazon Business Approvals team is seeking a Sr Software Development Engineer who wants to disrupt the way businesses purchase their supplies on Amazon.com. Amazon Business launched in 2015 and reached it's first $25B this 2021. Would you like to help us to go even bigger?
Our teams work together to solve challenging problems and deliver high quality solutions, with abundant opportunities to learn and experiment. Join us!
In this job you will be a technical and operational lead for a team that owns the conception, design, implementation, and evolution of the software. You will own testing and operational support for team software, staying connected to the customer experience. You will solve varied complex problems across Amazon (including business prioritization, technical challenges in optimization, large-scale computing, machine learning, data mining, big data analysis, distributed systems, web applications, scalability, security, and algorithms, to name just a few).
You will drive multiple programs in parallel, you will work with business stakeholders and partner technical teams worldwide, and you will support the growth and development of a high-performing software engineering team. You will have the chance to have great customer impact and continue growing in one of the most innovative companies in the world. You will learn a huge amount - and have a lot of fun - in the process!
· 8+ years professional experience in software development.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, Kotlin, Scala, Python or Perl.
· Design/development skills and experience driving projects from concept to prototype to production.
· Experience working with databases, data processing, and analytic tools.
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.·
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Masters degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· 8+ years of professional software development experience
· 6+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 4+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Como desarrollador Senior especializado en desarrollo de software con C++ te encargarás del desarrollo de la aplicación de escritorio, SDK, kernel y embedded. Descripción de la oferta - Desarrollo de desarrollo de la aplicación de escritorio, SDK...
EMPRESA DE SECTOR ENERGÉTICO
- Analizar los modelos financieros estructurados de los proyectos. - Reunir información actual sobre el mercado de las energías renovables tanto como en estudios de mercado y en posicionamiento. - Participar en la elaboración de ofertas y licitaciones...