The EU Seller Services team is seeking a Senior Transportation Manager to play a key role in advancing shipping solutions for our Marketplace Sellers in IT, ES and other EU countries. With Merchant Fulfilled Network, Sellers in Amazon’s Marketplace can make their products eligible for the Prime badge/ Non-Prime orders while fulfilling orders from their own warehouses. Enabling right shipping options for Sellers while upholding Amazon’s high standard for the customer experience requires fast and reliable shipping services. In this role, you will manage and develop our relationships with commercial carriers providing services to Amazon Marketplace sellers and support technical and operational integrations between Amazon and commercial carriers.
You will join a dynamic team delivering initiatives with tremendous growth potential, the MFN network EU wide is responsible for XXX GMS and XXXM shipments. The role requires a high level of interaction and synergy with country business teams, global Product Management teams, EU Transportation Operations and the EU finance and leadership teams. You will also interact frequently with Sellers to inform ongoing development of transportation solutions for Amazon Marketplace sellers. The position will be based out of either Madrid or Milan and work with other EU country team on carrier management for expanding our SFP carrier portfolio and products across EU. This position will be reporting to Luxembourg.
This role places you at the intersection of evolving two of Amazon’s “life partners” – Prime and Marketplace (see our 2015 Letter to Shareholders to learn more)!
The Senior Transportation Manager will have several key responsibilities within the 3rd party Marketplace side of the business, including:
· Business development and contractual negotiations: Propose and lead new MFN Carrier partnerships, own contractual negotiations with Carriers, ensuring the contract contains the most competitive rates and terms to enable Sellers to succeed and business objectives to be met .
· Complex Project Management: Co-ordinate & support MFN projects that involve stakeholders across functions and support the growth of both the MFN business and the transportation function
· Operational and performance ownership: Drive best at Amazon performance from our transportation partners, create incentive structures for our transportation partners that drive growth and improved CX. This includes relationship building with MFN 3P carriers to get
Their network insights and provide inputs for MFN promise management to DEX team.
The successful Senior Transportation program Manager must:
· Manage the strategic relationship with transportation partners – interacting with carrier stakeholders up to C-level for both Prime and Marketplace (XXXM shipments per year).
· Lead MFN Heavy Bulky (HB) transportation and support the definition of the HB roadmap– in conjunction with the HB team and also internal AMXL partners & HB MFN 3P carriers.
· Have a strong commercial awareness - Own contractual negotiations with both new and existing carriers and improve shipping rates for MFN Sellers
· Be an evangelist for transportation in the MFN team - sharing thought leadership on how transportation solutions can enable the business to meet their goals
· Support MFN carrier ship track discussion in sync with EU DEX for tech integration or fixes .
· Manage business operations and performance reviews – working with transportation solution providers to maintain and develop SLA’s through daily management and process improvements, e.g. through Kaizen projects
· Own reporting against key goals and metrics – use this data to drive improvements to speed, delivery performance and identify trends and opportunities to improve CX with new services or features
· Support business requirements documents to implement new features – collaborate with product and tech teams and negotiate with the carrier to ensure their requirements are met in the most efficient way possible
· Experience in Procurement /vendor management and Metrics management
· Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Economics, Science, or related discipline
· Strong analytical/quantitative skills and ambition to develop these further
· Excellent track record managing KPIs, improving service levels and customer experience
· Experience in carrier / service provider negotiations and management in fulfillment, transportation or supply chain
· Experience launching new transportation services or features in collaboration with Technology and Operations functions
· Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
· Collaborate seamlessly with multiple stakeholders - External or Internal
· Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems, and large-scale data mining and reporting tools.
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes -including advanced proficiency in MS Excel-.
· Excellent business judgment and a practical approach to getting things done.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential: clear, organized, concise with an ability to adapt to the appropriate audience in a business setting.
· English and Spanish or Italian Language fluency is mandatory for this position .
· MBA or other applicable advanced degree in fulfillment operations and/or project management.
· Proficient in SQL, Tableau, business intelligence tools, Microsoft Excel VBA and programming.
· Support and engagement experience with international technology and business teams in a highly-matrixed environment.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
TRANSFAYA precisa incorporar un delegado/a comercial para la expansión de su delegación en Madrid. Bajo la coordinación y el apoyo de la dirección comercial se ocupará de expandir y potenciar el negocio en Madrid y toda la zona central de España. Su...
¿ Tienes experiencia como teleoperador? Desde Manpower estamos seleccionando para una importante consultoría 10 perfiles para una campaña de aproximadamente 2 meses. Funciones: -Seguimiento de campañas de publicidad-Atención de llamadas -Gestión de...