Come build the future of entertainment with us.
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of TV shows and movies - all with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer customers thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels which they can cancel at anytime and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business - available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Amazon is seeking a senior commercially minded individual to join our Prime Video Channels content team and grow Prime Video Channels business in Spain. You will support in developing and defining new processes and standards for how we work with Spanish partners. You will oversee action plans based on deep-dive analysis of consumer engagement metrics and you will work closely with the team in the UK to provide ideas on how to grow the business. This role is expected to build long-term successful relationships with partners in Spain, creating joint value, opportunities for growth, customer acquisition and brand-building. The role will be based in our Madrid offices but requires to travel within Europe.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work at one of the most innovative online video services in the world and brings opportunity for greater responsibility and advancement into a variety of roles at Amazon.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Proven experience in buying, account management, product management, project management, financial analysis and/or marketing
· Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management and meeting deadlines
· Previous negotiation experience with small and large external partners
· Experience in communicating complex business concepts in verbal and written form
· Excellent quantitative analysis, problem solving and project management skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to influence others, with data driven arguments
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
· Ability to think critically with strong attention to detail
· Proactive attitude; willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools, familiarity with database analysis and/or SQL
· Relevant experience in retail or e-commerce and / or experience working within the digital entertainment industry
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Retail
El piso tiene 93 m2 útiles. Quiero cambiar toda la instalación de electricidad, posibilitando la conexión a internet por cable en tres estancias, cambiar toda la fontanería (va por el suelo actualmente y quiero ponerla en alto), reforma de baño y...
DC Coffee Shop
Tienda de dulces y café busca incorporar a su plantilla una persona de 20h semanales con posibilidad de realizar horas complementarias. Contrato indefinido, formación a cargo de la empresa. Turnos rotativos con dos días de libranza. Madrid, centro.