The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses worldwide purchase their supplies. Amazon Business launched in 2015 and reached it's first $1B in its first year, and $10B in 2018. We've made some good strides within a year of launch to become one of the most promising opportunities within Amazon. Go ahead and read about it on any of your favorite media outlets.
Our team is focused on building solutions to increase engagement with Amazon Business customers by providing timely recommendations and opportunities that highlight better pricing, wider selection, and more convenience by purchasing on AB. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base… and we are here to solve this.
You and your team will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience - from the visual interface to the back-end services. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability - UX frameworks, parallel processing, rendering and machine learning are just a few examples. You will help redefine normal for the business ecommerce market. Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and extreme focus on deliver results.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a lot of autonomy, this may be the career opportunity for you!
· Self motivated. We are a fast moving team with strong ownership and high standards, and are looking for enthusiastic people that feel passionate about building strong products for our customers.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 4+ years professional experience in software development industry
· Hands-on development background in C/C++ and/or Java on a Unix/Linux platform. (Kotlin would be a plus)
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Good English communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets.
· Experience building large-scale web services.
· Experience in Service Oriented Architectures.
· Sharp analytical abilities and curiosity to learn new technologies.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora