Do you want to make a worldwide positive impact? Use cutting edge technologies? Engage into a continuous learning environment? If you answered yes, come and join us! Together we are going to shape the future of Fashion eCommerce! Being part of our team, you will help millions of people to get inspired, discover and buy clothing online.
We are looking for a software development engineer to join Amazon’s Fashion Tech team. Amazon fashion's business is a dynamic, fast growing business and a key strategic focus area for the company. We need smart and talented people to help us fulfill our mission of making Amazon Fashion the most loved Fashion destination in the World!
The key goal for this role is firstly to help deliver innovative features for Amazon’ fashion customers. Secondly, the goal is to add functionality to tools used daily by our internal teams to support workflows such as Fashion design, testing, buying, manufacturing and merchandizing. You will own our software process end to end, from inception, to design, implementation, testing, release and maintenance (which will involve being oncall from time to time). The growth of the business and the increasing selection of items makes this role an exciting and very challenging position.
We need someone who is passionate about developing functionality that inspires customers, improves discoverability of items, simplifies fit of clothing, elevates the look and feel of the site, and provides an enjoyable shopping experience. The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast and who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We need a creative and analytical problem solver to live Amazon's motto: “To find the best future, together.”
Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, driving performance, and helping build plans for the future. We need someone who is eager to learn with us as we change the future of Fashion eCommerce.
This position is based in our new Development Center in Madrid, Spain. A vibrant and diverse capital city that offers over 300 days of sunny weather and is a train ride away from other major European destinations.
· Degree in Computer Science or in postgraduate study. Applicants from a related discipline who can demonstrate a strong grounding in Computer Science will also be considered.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Strong distributed systems and web services design and implementation experience
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Requirements: Hi, everyone! Koombea, Limited is looking for a Front End Developer (Shopify) Koombea is a big family of geeks who are passionate about all things technology-related. Join them in their desire to innovate. Skills and experience needed 2+...
Descripción de la oferta En NexTReT estamos buscando a un/a Programador/a o Analista programador/a, que haya tenido experiencia en proyectos orientados a la solución de gestiones en el ámbito de Recursos Humanos y en el ámbito económico-financiero, y...