You’re a Software Engineer. Your time is limited and in demand. Rather than poring over hundreds of job descriptions, you’d rather just get to the part where you solve highly-complex problems, build environments to handle massive scale, develop thoughtful and elegant code, and partner with super smart teammates to deliver game-changing products and services. By submitting your application here, you can apply once and be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams based in Madrid, Spain.
· Work with your team to define and understand service functional and technical requirements
· Develop detailed architecture and design for components and services
· Code, test, and deploy services
· Participate in and lead code & design reviews
· Build and test services for operational load, build monitoring systems and automate manual operations work
· Work with peers in other Amazon Retail teams to build and scale services
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· Experience with full stack development in at least one modern programming language (Java, C/C++, Objective C, Python, etc.)
· Proven ability to learn new languages and technologies
· Comfortable with written and/or verbal communication
· Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to have fun!
· Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience building production software systems
· Design/development skills and experience driving projects from concept to prototype to production
· Experience working with databases, data processing, and analytic tools
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora