You’re a Software Engineer. Your time is limited and in demand. Rather than poring over hundreds of job descriptions, you’d rather just get to the part where you solve highly-complex problems, build environments to handle massive scale, develop thoughtful and elegant code, and partner with super smart teammates to deliver game-changing products and services. By submitting your application here, you can apply once and be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams based in Madrid, Spain.
· Work with your team to define and understand service functional and technical requirements
· Develop detailed architecture and design for components and services
· Code, test, and deploy services
· Participate in and lead code & design reviews
· Build and test services for operational load, build monitoring systems and automate manual operations work
· Work with peers in other Amazon Retail teams to build and scale services
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· 4+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Outstanding problem-solving abilities
· Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to have fun!
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
ACM INNOVACION Y PERSONAS SL
FUNCIONES DEL PUESTO Implementarás y desarrollarás componentes (componentes y servicios core de Liferay) Aportarás información relevante e influirás en el análisis y diseño de soluciones de plataforma digital. Participarás en la recolección de...
Are you the Data Entry Operator we're looking for? Are you a detail oriented professional with passion around managing data? Then you're the person we're looking for! Amadeus has created the Amadeus Hotel Platform (AHP) to provide an integrated...