Do you want to make a worldwide positive impact? Use cutting edge technologies being faster and efficient? Engage into a continuous learning ambience? If you answered yes, come and join us! Together we are going to shape the future of Fashion eCommerce! Fashion is one of the biggest needs in the world, every one in the world needs clothing and shoes! Being part of our team you will help millions of people to get inspired, discover and buy clothing in the future.
We are looking for a strong software development engineer to join Amazon’s Fashion tech team. Amazon fashion's business is a dynamic, fast growing business and a key strategic focus areas for the company. We need bright and very talented people to help us fulfill our mission of making Amazon Fashion most loved Fashion destination for each customer in the World!
The key goal for this role is firstly to help deliver innovative features for Amazon’ fashion customers. Secondly, the goal is to add functionality to tools used daily by our internal team to support workflow such as Fashion design, testing, buying, manufacturing and merchandizing. The growth of the business and the increasing selection of items make this role an exciting, interesting, and very challenging position.
We need someone who is passionate about developing functionality that inspires customers, improves discoverability of items, simplifies fit of clothing, elevates the look and feel of the site, and provides an enjoyable shopping experience. The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessed with the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast and who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto “To find the best future, together.”
Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, driving performance, and help building plans for the future. We need someone who eager to learn with us as we change the future of Fashion eCommerce.
This position is based in our new Development Center in Madrid, Spain. A vibrant capital city that has both, a deep pool of local talent and a strategic location to attract developers from all over the world.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years relevant work experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Python
· MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Strong distributed systems and web services design and implementation experience
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
About Glovo: We?re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition...
Salary: (B2B) PLN / : Kotlin, Java, English, You published at least one original Android app, Remote data via REST and : Jira, Confluence, GIT, Agile, : Private healthcare, Flat structure, Small teams, International projects, Possibility to take...