Are you obsessed with building world class experiences that delight customers? Do you love fashion? Are you intrigued by solving complex problems with differentiating solutions? Help invent the future of fashion as the Senior Software Development Engineer leading development of a new customer engagement experience.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer (Senior SDE), you’ll be part of a small group of diverse peers that make the Amazon magic happen. You will lead the design and implementation of largescale efforts from the technical perspective. You’ll not only code, but also drive the direction of the software architecture, and team practices. In addition to owning the architecture of a larger product, you will lead code reviews, mentor engineers, and drive important technical decisions.
As the technical experts on their teams, Senior SDEs come from all different backgrounds, some deeply specialized, while others have a more generalist background. In any case, they are able to keep an eye on big picture while still keeping a finger on the pulse of the details; using both to inform their architectural and design decisions. Senior SDEs also have an eye on the bigger picture and influencing business strategy.
You will work with senior leaders, principal engineers, and security specialists to define the roadmap for a globally distributed cryptographic security service.
· Experience designing and building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
· Proficiency in English - Although position is in Madrid we have have colleagues from all over the world. Therefore the working language of the position will be in English.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Experience in scaling and performance tuning of large systems
· Experience with AWS and other cloud technologies
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
About this job Location options: Visa sponsor Job type: Full-time Experience level: Senior Role: DevOps Industry: Information Technology Company size: 5k-10k people Company type: Private Technologies amazon-web-services, cicd, cloud, linux Job...
About this job Location options: Visa sponsor Job type: Full-time Experience level: Senior Role: Mobile Developer Industry: Information Technology Company size: 5k-10k people Company type: Private Technologies ios, objective-c, swift Job description...