Do you feel passionate about improving direct and indirect customers’ lives through solutions you are designing? Are you interested in shaping the future operating model for Amazon’s European operations? EU Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) is looking for a software engineer just like you!
Within European Technical Operations Solutions (EThOS), you will experience the benefits of working in a growing, entrepreneurial team environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.
You will have opportunities to solve deep technical problems, build innovative solutions at regional or global level, and work with experienced Software Developers.
You will be involved in the design, development and rollout of numerous end user projects. Those are ranging from warehouse shop floor level UIs, changing the way the products move through our warehouses, through European-wide optimization tools, redefining the product movement between various Amazon entities (Fulfilment Centres, Sort Centres or Delivery Stations), ending with predictive and prescriptive tools directly affecting the speed of package delivery to the end customers.
· A Bachelor degree or above in computer science, engineering or related field is required.
· 3+ years as a Software Development Engineer
· Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis
· Desire to learn new technologies and ability to use them whenever required.
· Quantitative aptitude and reasoning skills.
· Familiarity with AWS.
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
Últimas ofertas de Developer
Netcentric, A Cognizant Digital Business
Madrid y alrededores, ES