The Kindle Reader team is looking for an inventive and technically skilled Software Development Engineer to join our diverse team at the forefront of delighting millions of readers around the world.
We build the next generation reading experience for Kindle customers. Our teams work backwards from customers by understanding their needs to design and implement solutions that deliver an immersive reading experience across a wide variety of devices, genres, and formats.
As a Software Development Engineer you will work within a team to own the development, operations, quality, deployment, experimentation, and all other aspects of a customer experience. You will collaborate closely with other software developers, quality engineers, product managers, and user experience designers. Building trust and sharing the benefit of your skill and learning will be critical to contributing to the delivery of high quality products to our customers.
· Work in an agile environment to deliver delightful customer experiences.
· Recognize, adopt and promote best practices in software engineering including system design, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to manage small and medium-sized technical projects with minimal supervision
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of key system features
· Designs scalable software systems that solve key business problems and contribute to scaling the business
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· 3+ years of experience in Software Development
· Experience driving projects from concept to prototype to production
· Mastery of the tools of the trade, including a variety of modern programming languages
· Proven ability to learn new languages and technologies
· Excellent verbal and/or written communication
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
· Experience building production web applications
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Importante empresa del sector tecnológico a nivel internacional busca incorporar Desarrollador FrontEnd con conocimientos y conocimientos/experiencia en Lit Element y Polymer. Grandes posibilidades de crecer profesionalmente dentro de la compañía.
Desde la división de tecnología de Page Personnel buscamos un perfil especializado en desarrollo Mobile/Front-End para trabajar en un importante cliente. Si te gusta utilizar tus habilidades, creatividad e imaginación para diseñar y desarrollar...