You’re a software engineer. Your time is limited and in demand. Rather than poring over hundreds of job descriptions, you’d rather just get to the part where you solve highly-complex problems, build environments to handle massive scale, develop thoughtful and elegant code, and partner with super smart teammates to deliver game-changing products and services.
By submitting your application here, you can apply once and be considered for multiple Software Engineer openings across various Amazon teams.
Join our remote hiring event in Europe taking place the first quarter of 2021 for opportunities in our tech teams in EMEA: Madrid, Berlin, Luxembourg, Dublin and London. Amazon will provide relocation assistance. Come build the future with us.
Work with your team to define and understand service functional and technical requirements
· Develop detailed architecture and design for components and services
· Code, test, and deploy services
· Participate in and lead code & design reviews
· Build and test services for operational load, build monitoring systems and automate manual operations work
· Work with peers in other Amazon Retail teams to build and scale services.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ year of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Outstanding problem-solving abilities
· Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to have fun!
· A Masters in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is preferred.
· Expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
· Experience with SQL, service oriented architectures, and internet security fundamentals.
· Previous experience with retail systems – ordering, placement, etc. - is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job? Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards. In...
Job Description Nombre técnico del perfil Desarrollador/ Arquitecto Front - Tecnología Angular Funciones a realizar Definición, desarrollo y evolución de los componentes principales de la Arquitectura Front , establecimiento de las buenas prácticas de...