Amazon Business (AB) is a marketplace on Amazon.com that combines the selection, convenience and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new business features and unique benefits that address the needs of businesses. As we scale, we need to build experiences for business customers to move their planned spend on a recurring basis to Amazon Business. Enterprise customers want to leverage AB to access millions of products, business-only selection, free two-day shipping, business pricing, multi-user business accounts, approval workflow, business payment solutions, tax exemptions, dedicated business customer support and much more. Business customers require a seamless experience that cuts across planning, negotiating, order placement, responsive adjustments to schedules and reconciliation.
The next step in scaling Amazon Business is driving growth through customer acquisition and activation. Our customer acquisition and verification solutions are critical to bring more accounts to Amazon Business in a way that will delight our new customers.
We are seeking an engineering leader who can thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun work environment where we deliver value incrementally and frequently. We value highly technical people who know their subject matter deeply and are willing to learn new areas. We look for individuals who know how to deliver results and show a desire to develop themselves, their colleagues, and their career.
This is a rare opportunity to make a real impact at Amazon.
In this role you will lead a critical and highly-visible products for the business. You will be given the opportunity to autonomously deliver the technical direction of services, and the feature roadmap. You will work with extraordinary talent and have the opportunity to hire and shape the team to best execute on the product.
As a Software Development Manager in our Customer Acquisitions space, you’ll be empowered to take ownership of a broad range of responsibilities, such as:
· Directly hiring, retaining, and growing top management and engineering talent within your group.
· Being a clear technical voice, working in partnership with your teams to deliver global business solutions.
· Quickly and reliably delivering high quality technical solutions that will delight our customers.
· Working on business strategy to define a product roadmap that’s compelling and focused on growth, while collaborating with product management teams across Amazon's businesses.
· Clearly communicating at the executive level risks, successes, and missteps as you define and execute on a vision for the product.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
· Hands-on software development experience with large-scale Internet-facing systems
· Experience managing a team of software development engineers
· Knowledge of full life-cycle software engineering practices including coding standards, testing, software configuration management, and operations
· Comfortable handling multiple challenging priorities in a dynamic environment.
· Post-graduate degree in computer science or related field
· Demonstrated ability to take a project or significant feature from concept to launch
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Seleccionamos un Data Scientist Jr con al menos un año de experiencia profesional para integrarse en el equipo de Marketing Data de Publiespaña. Entre sus responsabilidades destacan las siguientes: -Participar en la extracción de datos de diferentes...
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula...