Amazon strives to be the Earth's must customer-centric company. The EU Consumables tech team builds software that improves the customer shopping experience across all of Amazon's European properties, such as website and mobile. We develop our own customer-facing features, service and platform based on European needs and launch globally. Our work spans through a deep technology stack from front-end customer experience to back-end service technology.
In EU Consumables, we look for experienced software engineering leaders who possess a wide variety of skills. As the successful applicant for this role, you will solve varied complex problems across Amazon (including business prioritization, technical challenges in optimization, large-scale computing, distributed systems, web applications, scalability and to name just a few). You will drive multiple programs in parallel, working with business stakeholders and partner technical teams across Europe, India and the USA, and you will support the growth and development of a high-performing software engineering team. EU Consumables is composed of many clever and generally awesome people (if we say so ourselves!), so you'll learn a huge amount - and have a lot of fun - in the process!
The ideal candidate is a confident, creative manager with superior analytical abilities. This opportunity requires excellent technical, problem-solving, influencing and communication skills. The candidate is not just a policymaker or spokesperson but drives to get things done: Delivery is at the core of this role.
· Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
· Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
· Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
· Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 3+ years of industry experience.
· 3+ years of programming experience in Java or C++; in Linux, Windows, and/or Mac environment.
· 3+ years experience in CS fundamentals including algorithms, runtime analysis, OO design, code quality.
· Technical degree required; Computer Science background highly desired
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
· technical communication ability with peers and non-technical partners.
· experience working in fast paced Agile environments.
· experience with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development lifecycle.
· development experience on mobile platforms, preferably Android.
· demonstrated track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
· demonstrated ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
One Man Band S.L.
El seleccionado se incorporará al estudio de One Man Band, empresa participada por Viva Games. Somos un estudio de videojuegos, fundado en el año 2015, especializado en juegos shooter en 1ª y 3ª persona (FPS y TPS) con juegos como Zombie Hunter, Cover...
Descripción del puesto Desde Inetum precisamos incorporar 2 perfiles de desarrollo fullstack (NodeJS + Angular) para colaborar en proyecto con uno de nuestros clientes más importantes del sector bancario. Los requisitos del perfil son los siguientes:...