The Amazon Business team is building a development team to disrupt the way businesses worldwide purchase their supplies. Amazon Business launched in 2015 and reached it's first $1B in its first year, and $10B in 2018. We've made some good strides within a year of launch to become one of the most promising opportunities within Amazon. Go ahead and read about it on any of your favorite media outlets.
Our team is focused on building solutions to increase engagement with Amazon Business customers by providing timely recommendations and opportunities that highlight better pricing, wider selection, and more convenience by purchasing on AB. Our customers include individual professionals, businesses and institutions that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer base… and we are here to solve this.
You and your team will be responsible for all aspects of the customer experience - from the visual interface to the back-end services. You will be working with new technologies that improve usability and increase performance and scalability - UX frameworks, parallel processing, rendering and machine learning are just a few examples. You will help redefine normal for the business ecommerce market. Candidates need to have strong ownership, passion to provide great customer experience and extreme focus on deliver results.
If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a lot of autonomy, this may be the career opportunity for you!
· Self motivated. We are a fast moving team with strong ownership and high standards, and are looking for enthusiastic people that feel passionate about building strong products for our customers.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
· Solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals.
· 4 years professional experience in software development industry.
· 4 years experience building and developing strong technical teams.
· A technical background. We expect our managers to contribute to the architectural decision and dive deep as needed!
· Good English communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
· Excellent written communication and verbal agility are strong assets.
· Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, or related discipline.
· Experience building products and services running in cloud.
· Strong business and technical vision.
· Experience managing software development efforts in distributed systems and/or developing large scale applications using Agile methodologies.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Últimas ofertas de Business
THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION
The Lubrizol Corporation is an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies that improvethe quality and performance of our customers' products in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets.
Description ;Our company:;;Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 100 different...