Are you obsessed with building world class experiences that delight customers? Do you love fashion? Are you intrigued by solving complex problems with differentiating solutions? Help invent the future of fashion as the Software development manager leading development of a new customer engagement experience. Successful candidates will have experience leading teams to build scalable, customer-centric systems. You should have experience operating a service and growing your customer base to meet their needs. You will work with senior leaders, principal engineers, and security specialists to define the roadmap for a globally distributed cryptographic security service.
You will be responsible for developing a Hands-off-the-wheel customer engagement service to help Fashion customers all over the world find relevant and timely Softlines content across multiple customer engagement channels (onsite, email, push, social media, etc.). This role requires ownership, autonomy, and an ability to deliver results. You should be a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving. Clear communication and prioritization will be important as you partner with Product Management to plan, design, and deliver the best experience for millions of customers. Your passion for the potential of computing to improve people’s lives, and proven experience managing complex technology projects will help you make strong business judgments. Roll up your sleeves, build an engineering team second to none, and have fun while creating significant customer value!
Your expertise is deep and broad; you start with the customer and work backwards to develop a coherent vision for services that support the flexibility and scale that customers expect from us. You have built and operated systems that support high-end business complexity and scale with simple and elegant solutions that are highly decoupled, yet operate in concert to produce customer experiences that are unique to Amazon.
We are looking for a leader like you to grow our talented team of dedicated professionals. As a software development leader you will...
1. Lead a team of software development engineers in the design, development, test, deployment and operation of services that our customers depend on.
2. Contribute directly to our growth by hiring smart and motivated engineers that can deliver swiftly and predictably, adjusting in an agile fashion to deliver what our customers need.
3. Be responsible for ensuring sanity of architecture, operational excellence and quality, delivering results on time.
4. Work closely with other Fashion, Associates, and Personalization teams to deliver platform features that require cross-team leadership.
5. Obsess over protecting customer experiences
6. Mentor a large group of people with a direct handle on the pulse of each employee on your team.
7. Regularly dive into architecture, code, test plans, project plans, deployments and operations to drive excellence through your organization.
8. Represent your business and operations to the highest level of leadership within Softlines on a regular basis.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
5+ years of experience building and leading development teams that design and deliver highly reliable and scalable systems
· 3+ years of direct people leadership experience
· Demonstrated experience in delivering software projects using Agile / Scrum methodologies
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent)
· Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
· Verified project management skills
· Master or advanced degree
· Certified Scrum Master, Agile Certified Practitioner or similar certification
· Experience with large scale billing or e-commerce platforms including systems involving complex business logic
· Extraordinary attention to detail and organizational skills
· Experience delivering products, managing budgets and rationalizing resource needs to senior leaders and finance partners
Últimas ofertas de Business
THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION
The Lubrizol Corporation is an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies that improvethe quality and performance of our customers' products in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets.
Description ;Our company:;;Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 100 different...