Do you love to read? Do you follow authors? Do you want to build software to delight millions of authors and hundreds of millions of author followers on Amazon? If so, the Amazon Author Follow team might be the right place for you.
Customers join the Author Follow program by clicking on “Follow” button on various Amazon ingress points such as Author Detail page, Thank You Page, Start/End actions and Search. In return, there are multiple benefits for following the author including customers receiving new release updates and authors/books recommendations based on which authors they follow. Author Follow has been launched globally and currently we have hundreds of millions author followers all over of the world. AF team also owns the Amazon Author detail page. Author Page displays author biography, recommends similar authors, books written by the author and author updates. But this is only Day 1, we could do so much more to help our authors and followers!
The Author Follow team is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Software Development Manager to lead an engineering team based in Madrid. You will have the opportunity to build, scale and shape the direction of this highly critical and impactful charter. The SDM will work with engineers, Product Managers, Technical Program Managers and UX designers to build an active author-follow community that provides tons of unique benefits to followers that will build a demand fly-wheel for Amazon.
· 5+ years of software development experience
· 3+ years of people management experience, managing engineers
· Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
· Experience building and managing software engineering teams
· Experience of leading the delivery of large cross-functional projects with large groups of technical and business stakeholders
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
· Experience in managing engineers teams that need to work with stakeholders globally without feeling isolated
· Exhibit a strong track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects, preferably in mobile platforms or E-commerce domain.
· Show a capability to create a strong business and technical vision and drive a team towards that vision.
· Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
About this job Job type: Full-time Industry: Information Technology Company size: 1k-5k people Company type: Private Technologies amazon-web-services, linux, agile Job description Job Description We are currently looking for a really experienced data...
AICAD BUSINESS SCHOOL
La persona seleccionada, se incorporará a la empresa reportando al responsable de ingeniería de producto. Así, asumirá funciones relativas al perfil: - Asegurar el cumplimiento de las expectativas de los clientes y de todas las partes interesadas. -...