Amazon Business has been a market disruptor in the global B2B space. We've not only achieved record growth rates over the last years (http://www.amazonbusinessblog.com/blog/2018/09/amazon-business-connects-millions-of-business-customers-and-sellers-worldwide.html) but also changed how business operate their procurement. We're literally transforming the market!
We are looking for a passionate, analytical and technically skilled Software Development Manager that can help us develop one of the most successful program of the Amazon Business portfolio: Guided Buying. We are looking for a talented technical manager with great experience building mission-critical, high volume applications that customers love. Take an exciting and challenging role on a team that is innovating in the enterprise space at a fast pace. Lead world-class engineers, and interact with multiple global teams to lead, design, architect, and implement cutting edge features used every day, across the globe. You will have the opportunity to leverage your technical & managerial skills in areas such as algorithms, object-oriented design, distributed systems, web development, large data set processing, front-end/back-end design, and more.
Great candidates for this position possess a sound understanding of computer science and a passion to make a profound impact for our business customers world wide. The successful candidate must have very strong analytical skills, be detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities. He/she will have superb communication and stakeholder-relationship skills, and will drive towards simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or a related discipline.
· Solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals.
· 8+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience.
· At least 5 years experience building and developing strong technical teams.
· Agile software development.
· Excellence in English technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts, Spanish not required.
· Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, or related discipline.
· Experience building products and services running in cloud.
· Strong business and technical vision.
· Experience managing software development efforts in distributed systems and/or developing large scale applications using Agile methodologies.
· International software development.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
- Impulsar la estabilidad de procesos y proyectos de producción. - Impulsar mejoras en la calidad del proceso y del producto de las diferentes líneas. - Establecer y hacer seguimiento de KPIS. - Impulsar la eliminación de pérdidas / desperdicios de...
Requirements: Mechanical/electrical engineer Wind farm commissioning background Experience with NORDEX OR VESTAS wind turbines Office package knowledge is a must. Good level of English writen and spoken. GWO Job details: Monitor/a the commissioning...